essiko You can not have more private messages, just delete someone

He doesnt want to upload maybe, so it's ok. no need to press the matter

He doesnt want to upload maybe, so it's ok. no need to press the matter
Im uploading it now but its a big save so. But remember that i almost just buy regens and train them up so, i dont have world class players. But thats how i like to play train players and turning them into world class players :D
And i would appreciate if you remove me and add yourself so you dont play with my name..

yeah thats ok with me. best way is use this to upload http://www.mediafire.com/
Went trough all my 3 saves to check, and the first save was when i was at bayern, the second one was when i just took over man utd and the last was from the point i am at now at united. i turned autosave of so i normally save over the earlier save.

Im uploading it now but its a big save so. But remember that i almost just buy regens and train them up so, i dont have world class players. But thats how i like to play train players and turning them into world class players :D
And i would appreciate if you remove me and add yourself so you dont play with my name..

Thanks man! Link?

When i had look for inside lap the midfielders normally passed the ball to one of the strikers on the side, and then they got tackled by the defenders on the other team, when i changed to look for overlap the passes most of the times go to the inverted wingbacks. Most of the goals are coming from the inverted wingbacks running on a overlap and then crosses the ball to the 3 strikers, i think they have around 20-30 assist all together, i have 4 guys that i rotate alot.

Just to confirm, so in team instructions you changed look for underlap to look for overlap yes?

Any instructions to change for the wingbacks?

Thanks!

Went trough all my 3 saves to check, and the first save was when i was at bayern, the second one was when i just took over man utd and the last was from the point i am at now at united. i turned autosave of so i normally save over the earlier save.

send us were u are now

Just to confirm, so in team instructions you changed look for underlap to look for overlap yes?

Any instructions to change for the wingbacks?

Thanks!
Yes, nope just us the same that are in the tactic

Working on a tweak with wingers instead of 3 strikers, if anyone want to try it out?

essiko You can not have more private messages, just delete someone

What's the main difference between this and the original tweak he posted?