If you are not having success with this tactic, take out the more expressive team instruction.

This will make players look more to your instructions rather than doing what they want.

3nocreat.png

apvmoreira tweak and 3 av.forward

If you are not having success with this tactic, take out the more expressive team instruction. This will make players look more to your instructions rather than doing what they want.
This is a small tweak that will make weaker teams perform a whole lot better. If you're a strong team this probably isn't required

only take out the more expressive team instruction?

The "more expressive" team instruction tells the players to use more their "decision" attribute and preferred moves. So, for example, if you have Pogba and because he has a good long shoot, he will use it more and we don't want that in 18.

In reply to Plutte and if anyone has this question also, here are the player instructions for the 2 roles of the 3 strikers. The left and right have the same instructions. The instructions are in Portuguese but you can see the general idea from the pics
1st pic fro left and right adv forward, the 2nd pic for the middle advanced forward

View attachment 62492
View attachment 62493

In reply to Plutte and if anyone has this question also, here are the player instructions for the 2 roles of the 3 strikers. The left and right have the same instructions. The instructions are in Portuguese but you can see the general idea from the pics
1st pic fro left and right adv forward, the 2nd pic for the middle advanced forward

View attachment 1151590
View attachment 1151589

How many goals scored the middle striker? I looking for tac where striker scored a lot of goal

How many goals scored the middle striker? I looking for tac where striker scored a lot of goal

It scores a lot. But if you want him to score even more you should change the roles of the left and right striker to passers not finishers.

I've tweaked this tactic a bit to try and get a Segundo Volante working in this setup. I've also tweaked the attacking corner setup to keep the ball in the team and get a finish from outside the box, rather than dumping the ball in the 6-yard box. The result so far has been very promising, with the SV adding a more direct aspect to the attacking with his through balls, while still getting a good amount of crosses.

View attachment 1151612

View attachment 1151610View attachment 1151611

Started using the tweak after the Chelsea game(and the carabao cup game was played with reserves and youth players)

Not sure if we're allowed to post tweak tactics here, but if anyone wants to test it let me know...

Please send me tac

Yeah get it on, I think people are ok to post tweaks to be honest

Hello ,

Which year your results ?

Thkx

I've tweaked this tactic a bit to try and get a Segundo Volante working in this setup. I've also tweaked the attacking corner setup to keep the ball in the team and get a finish from outside the box, rather than dumping the ball in the 6-yard box. The result so far has been very promising, with the SV adding a more direct aspect to the attacking with his through balls, while still getting a good amount of crosses.

View attachment 1151612

View attachment 1151610View attachment 1151611

Started using the tweak after the Chelsea game(and the carabao cup game was played with reserves and youth players)

Not sure if we're allowed to post tweak tactics here, but if anyone wants to test it let me know...

Does the left inverted wing back have to be right footed ? and vice versa