Its in the moderator que. I'll let you know when its up for download. Just put in your editor data file then just change the database to them Italia 90 db.

Ok great thanks for that. Not sure what you mean though about change to italia90 db?

This sounds awesome man, looking forward to trying it out :)

Ok great thanks for that. Not sure what you mean though about change to italia90 db?

Once you've downloaded the db (whenever it gets approved) and you start a new game, it brings up a box saying chane editor data files. Tick that box and it will open up a new window with all editor files you have downloaded. Only click the Italia 90 db then continue to start new game. Id recommend playing with the Scottish, English, Italian, French, German, Dutch and Spanish leagues :)

Ok cool, yep no probs. if I don't get a chance to play it tonight ill def play it tomoz and let u know what I think.

Ok cool, yep no probs. if I don't get a chance to play it tonight ill def play it tomoz and let u know what I think.

Ok thanks, i know this site can take a day or two to download a new db but hopefully itll be available either tonight or tomorrow. I'll keep working away at it :(

No but i downloaded it onto the FMBase site last night, dont know how long they take to update their website.

Sure does, lets hope the FM based guys get it uploaded ASAP!

Sorry folks dont know why FMBase are taking so long to upload the db. I sent a request last night and one again this morning. Dont know who is moderating the site.

Suggestions; Would you all prefer the modern day players to still be available on free's or should i just delete as many as i can???

Sorry folks dont know why FMBase are taking so long to upload the db. I sent a request last night and one again this morning. Dont know who is moderating the site.

Suggestions; Would you all prefer the modern day players to still be available on free's or should i just delete as many as i can???

Delete or make look younger(modernize) kind 14 years if it is possible

Delete them and it will be the greatest database ever.

Delete them and it will be the greatest database ever.

The biggest problem with deleting them is i cant find a lot of squad lists from 1989/90 so many lower level teams would be starting from scratch with a sqaud of maybe 2 or 3 players

Have you played the FM 2012 (94/95 Database) or the FM 2013 (00/01 database)? Both of those deleted all the current players - I vote Delete!!