Is that a new updated database? Any chance of posting the latest one if not?

Yeah ive also put Palace back in the Premiership as they where in 89/90 :) Im just working on English league 1 teams just now and trying to move the teams into the league they started in 1990

Last edited:
give me two minutes and ill upload the latest one im working on

Thanks - no English clubs have transfer budgets, not sure about rest of the world. Is that intentional?

no its not intentional. Ive not even amended transfer budgets yet.

Cool, just wondered. Still good I'm just going through it right now

Thanks, i just loaded up a quick game and picked Nottingham Forest just as a tester and it says starting transfer balance 0 but if you go into boardroom settings it should let you move the transfer balance slider up and down.

Cheers for that. I must say its a dramatic improvement on the original database and I can't really notice any mistakes aside from obvious things like the 'current players' removal for which there are not many that are noticeable and maybe detailing finer things like the budgets, club legends/ icons and stuff like that. Gazza should perhaps be an AMC as well as MC? - I'm curious to see what others think, did it get uploaded to FM base? I've decided not to get properly in to it until its complete a there's no point really, but when I do - what a game. Epic job man!! Looking forward to more updates :)

Cheers for that. I must say its a dramatic improvement on the original database and I can't really notice any mistakes aside from obvious things like the 'current players' removal for which there are not many that are noticeable and maybe detailing finer things like the budgets, club legends/ icons and stuff like that. Gazza should perhaps be an AMC as well as MC? - I'm curious to see what others think, did it get uploaded to FM base? I've decided not to get properly in to it until its complete a there's no point really, but when I do - what a game. Epic job man!! Looking forward to more updates :)

Thanks i appreciate it! im not gonna play it either till its complete. Its gonna take a lot longer than i thought lol Ive hardly even touched the german, spanish, and any other continent appart from adding a few favourite players (Cafu, Bebeto, Stoichkov, Hagi etc) As for Gazza i made him a CM but with a 14 rating for AM so if need be he can be trained to AM in a matter of weeks. I remember when he just started he was often used at right midfield as well before he made the position his own in the middle of the park so i left a little in there in terms of training where you would want to play him in the team. Even at Rangers at towards the end of his career at Everton and Middlesborough he started becoming more of a holding sitting player. But i see what you are saying, at Italia 90 he was at his best burting into the box.

Can't wait till it is complete - how long do you reckon it'll take? Ajax's team is sick. I mean its unbelievably good :) I def wont be buying FM 14 and I doubt I'll ever find another database better than this one

Well unfortunately im back at work on monday after 2 weeks off and i really only started this at the start of this week so if i do a bit each night when i come in im hopeful it will be almost 90% finished by next weekend but i can still release updates every so often. I want to realistically do the top division from England, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Holland, Belgium and add more players from Africa/South America/Scandanavia (dont know if you noticed but pretty much the full Denmark team that won Euro 92 has been added :) - you need to search for each player tho i.e. John Jensen, Flemming Povlsen, Lars Olsen etc)

Cool, keep at it man. I did notice the Denmark team, I can't wait to start building dream teams. One omission I found was Watford's Steve Bull, don't ask me why I thought of that or even bothered mentioning it lol!

ill keep checking it when I get the chance, please do post updates though. Cheers :)

You mean Wolves Steve Bull???? He's in there :p Great striker!

Ah yes! Wolves, for some reason I thought he was at Watford - odd. Maybe it's the 'w' lol

Any updates on this today do you reckon? How's it all coming along?

Haven't had a chance yet - still working, will check it tonight mate :)