Well done mate, looks like you've done a really good job in a short time.

Will you be updating teams reputations based on their status in 1990? It's a shame you can't change game dates as I quite like the idea of 'rewriting the history' of the Premier League era and I'm sure someone could write a fantastic story based on this concept.

im not making many changes at the moment. Currently all i have been working on is the teams from the top european divisions in terms of players and adding SOME managers (Changing their age to what they would have been in 89/90 i.e Wenger @ Monaco, George Graham @ Arsenal, Johan Cryuff @ Barca etc). I do plan to do more of the external stuff such as league names, finances etc but at the moment its pretty hard to find stats and info on as many players from that era as i can. Im working on the french league just now and all i have is name, dob and whether they are defenders midfielders or forwards etc so a lot of the players ive never heard of im just guessing on whether they where a RB, LB or centre back. Im sure in time many french people will correct me if im wrong lol

I personally wouldn't worry too much, I think so long as the main clubs are done and everything is as '1990' as possible like the other guy said with reputations /budgets etc set to how they where in 1990, you could be forgiven if the odd French team only has 4 players or so. Just about to give it another wirl :)

It's getting much much better with every update, what's new in this one compared with the one you sent earlier today?

It's getting much much better with every update, what's new in this one compared with the one you sent earlier today?

Not much to be fair, ive just removed a couple more modern day players and ive been working on French and German leagues this morning. Went out to get Celtic tickets for tomorrows game against Borussia Mönchengladbach :) so im not long back in. Plan on doing a wee bit more tonight. You'll probably start noticing less and less now as a good part of it has been done. All i need to do now is the Spanish teams, compete all the teams ive had trouble finding stats on and look into a few of the lower league side as well.

Cool - Noticed that Robert Pires is still 38, Ivan Zamorano is a scout, Graham le saux seems a bit too good :)

ok thanks, Pires is now a youth at Reims and Zamorano is with St. Gallen in Switzerland :)

Last edited:
Some International Teams circa '90

Some cracking players in there...

Just loaded up the game. Im gonna have a look through and see what main teams still need done then ill have a think what other players/teams i can add. Obviously a few south americans. It's starting to take shape now :)

It really is. For some of the players (and its not a biggie) but maybe add favoured clubs, players etc?

Zaha still in there for united, is batistuta on there? Lots of current players in the Argentina squad

Zaha's not on mine?! Are you running any other transfer updates perhaps?. Not really got to South America yet....

Really? That's odd! No I don't think so, I just click the 1990 one right? Ill double check that!!

ive deleted Zaha anyway. Batistuta is not in there yet but i plan on doing some south american work tomorrow :)

I started a save as Milan, is there any way you can un-retire the number 3 shirt so I can give it to Maldini, or is that not something you can edit?