2011 UEFA European Under-21 Tournament

Lol, Same old England. Welbeck was the only england player to score a goal in this tournament....

Wherethefuckwaswilshereandcarrol#

Oh yes.

Belarus have made it further than England in an international tournament, I have waited so long for this day.

I am actually laughing right now.

Ahh they are English after all, snatching defeat from the jaws of defeat. What other way do we know?

Lol, Same old England. Welbeck was the only england player to score a goal in this tournament....

Thats not fair, remember they might get injured and have played enough football this season and it will harm there club sides ;)

Wenger and Daglish complained about the players being too tired.

Wank.

How can anybody say Stuart Pearce is the future of English football?

Becuase he is better than auld "Arry, and we've had final and a semi final under him, he has a good under 21 record. A lesson here will be that he needs t be more daring with his team selection. hardly the end of the world

i'm not even gonna bother watching the under 17's game on now, It'll just be even more disappiontment

Becuase he is better than auld "Arry, and we've had final and a semi final under him, he has a good under 21 record. A lesson here will be that he needs t be more daring with his team selection. hardly the end of the world

Also needs to bring the better players along and tell the club manager to stfu.

Wenger and Daglish complained about the players being too tired.

I know why they arent there... Hopefully jacks enjoying his quick buck with the pizza company and Well Caroll is no better then Sturridge or Welbeck anyway..( okay maybe i am ******)

Why no Albrighton? Why no Lansbury? Why no Rodwell? Of the three, at least two should be starting. Why no Delfouneso or Wickham (as subs, even)? More to the point, why Mancienne? Why Rose?

Poor show, Pearce.

Considering the second half was very different, it actually comes down to just how close this group was

But then it's no use waking up for 45 minutes - Pearce has to take the blame for us failing to beat two sides that we really should have beaten fairly comfortably with this squad. He picked the wrong teams (And squad - now willing to go back on my case for McEachran's exclusion), didn't implement any sort of pressing game, and only changed things when it was too late. From my twitter timeline, Lansbury seems to have had a good game. Again. Why didn't Pearce learn?

Welbeck was awful in the first half as well - surely a player like him (quick, excellent finisher, not much else) should just do his job - stay forward and play on the shoulder but instead he kept drifting into Sturridge's space so Sturridge had no-one to pass to (and kept trying over-zealous passes/shots)

I know why they arent there... Hopefully jacks enjoying his quick buck with the pizza company and Well Caroll is no better then Sturridge or Welbeck anyway..( okay maybe i am ******)

Carroll would of helped with England's impatient play style IMO.
But what can you do?

Why no Albrighton? Why no Lansbury? Why no Rodwell? Of the three, at least two should be starting. Why no Delfouneso or Wickham (as subs, even)? More to the point, why Mancienne? Why Rose?

Poor show, Pearce.

Lansbury rolled his ankle. Certainly would have preferred him and Rodwell.

Good that Pearce proved me wrong, England will go nowhere with Pearce in Charge. We can compare England to Germany so that Loew who worked as Asst took over Germany and did well. But Pearce is no where near Loew's quality and I can bet Harry can do better job than Pearce..

Carroll would of helped with England's impatient play style IMO.
But what can you do?

Tell the club managers to stfu and tell the players, they risk there international futures if they dont turn up.

But then it's no use waking up for 45 minutes - Pearce has to take the blame for us failing to beat two sides that we really should have beaten fairly comfortably with this squad. He picked the wrong teams (And squad - now willing to go back on my case for McEachran's exclusion), didn't implement any sort of pressing game, and only changed things when it was too late. From my twitter timeline, Lansbury seems to have had a good game. Again. Why didn't Pearce learn?

Welbeck was awful in the first half as well - surely a player like him (quick, excellent finisher, not much else) should just do his job - stay forward and play on the shoulder but instead he kept drifting into Sturridge's space so Sturridge had no-one to pass to (and kept trying over-zealous passes/shots)

Lansbury wasnt fit to start this game