21st may, end of the world?

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 136
  • Views Views 8K
I think this old 'prophet' guy deserves someone telling him...

images

Probable infraction heading my way but it was worth it, the best part not mentioned in the OP is this guy has predicted a specific date TWICE before once in 2006 and once in 1999 this guy is just a nutcase.

View attachment 172367

Better (H)

No football, the next 3 months will feel slightly like the end of the world, if anything now upto cl final in a week is heaven til august :(

If there has ever been a time for this song it is now...

[video=youtube;_Vj092UgKwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vj092UgKwQ[/video]

(H)​

i wont really believe it until i witness it myself cos i've heard many myths about the world ending previously but it did not occur.

anyway, no more facepalms, or infractions really will start coming in :)

end of the world AGAIN?!?!
i'm 20 and by my count the world should have ended like 30 40 times so far
every forthnight is the new apocalipse
i think ppl shouldn't pay much attention to that
and just carpe diem all the way

55 minutes left to Armageddon here in Denmark. Nothing particular is happening, but looking forward to some food on the grill.

Am I dead? Is this what heaven is like?

Can't say I'm not surprised. Camping made the same prediction 17 years ago, it's all a money making scheme probably. People have commited suicide over this.

Can't say I'm not surprised. Camping made the same prediction 17 years ago, it's all a money making scheme probably. People have commited suicide over this.

Seriously? Now I dont mean to be harsh, becuase that is very tragic. But if you commit suicide because some out there preacher says its the end of the world, despite the vast majority of sane people dismissing it, you're an idiot.

Last edited:
this is really strange....heaven is just like real life...no difference at all

Back