21st may, end of the world?

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 136
  • Views Views 8K
**** yes I can still access the internet in heaven. How's Earth for you sinners?

Can't say I'm not surprised. Camping made the same prediction 17 years ago, it's all a money making scheme probably. People have commited suicide over this.

You can donate to Camping's site "Family Radio".

Clearly a scam and an attempt to get his name in the history books. *******.

Can't say I'm not surprised. Camping made the same prediction 17 years ago, it's all a money making scheme probably. People have commited suicide over this.

that's what scares me about the 2012 thing. Not what is really (or not) gonna happen, but the chaos it will bring anyhow. There's always believers

that's what scares me about the 2012 thing. Not what is really (or not) gonna happen, but the chaos it will bring anyhow. There's always believers

Well if people want to kill themselves over what some nutjob tells them, then at least the gene pool will get tidied up a bit.

Gawsh I'm in an evil mood today. :P

HA HA HA HA guys... who said you're in heaven ?

Well if people want to kill themselves over what some nutjob tells them, then at least the gene pool will get tidied up a bit.

Gawsh I'm in an evil mood today. :P

Let's hope a few of those dodgy chavs go with them aswell

HA HA HA HA guys... who said you're in heaven ?

I smell burning...Guess im in **** but at least i can use fm base down here :)

If anybody fancies a BBQ feel free to come down here.

Honestly dont know how anybody can believe all this end of the world stuff. If this was a real threat the worlds governments would be making provisions to save people.
And anybody who knows about 2012 the suggested disaster is melting of ice and raising sea levels. Anybody on high land will survive. (im safe so).

Just going to freak you guys out abit.
Volcano is erupting in Iceland and causing some minor earthquakes.

Were Doomed :'(
I wouldnt be one to worry about it...

Apparently, they said on the news that there will be an earthquake at 2 am that will end the world. (Or something like that, know they said earthquake and 2 am)

Last edited:
Well Australia is still on the map and its past 2AM there. I'll let you all in on a wee secret... I know when my world will end.... The day Sir Alex retires.

How many volcanic eruptions/earthquake swarms though? absolutely nothing in common whatsoever

armegeddon it is today, messi and other retards are still alive :s

Thanks for that very reasonable post lethra.

I have a feeling what you meant when you said other ;)

it was very constructive

/sarcasm

But in all seriousness, glad the world didn't end. Wonderful place this :P

Back