3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I won the league already with 3 games to spare, and I'm currently playing vs Barca in the first leg of semi finals in the CL. :)

Favourite all the time.
And I lost to Barca 6:1, 2 goals from corner, 2 from free kicks, 1 own goal and 1 regular, gotta love the game.

I'm giving this patch one more chance. And now I'm out of the box, will see how that goes. :(

And to inform, next game is Dortmund in CL and I'm... Blackburn. And it's only 2016. The original tactic took me so far. Though the patch just pulled me back to page 1.

View attachment 441149

first time i upload something here i think i hope i did it right..never had so many ccc before but i wanted more goals :D btw im on 14.1.4 patch still going offline and im happy..did some tweaks but i will play a few more games to see how it works..best tactic out here!

View attachment 450727

first time i upload something here i think i hope i did it right..never had so many ccc before but i wanted more goals :D btw im on 14.1.4 patch still going offline and im happy..did some tweaks but i will play a few more games to see how it works..best tactic out here!
lol looks good! but thats just cruel :P most of us cant do that anymore

Can tell you that Lukaku works perfekt as a Shadow Striker.. in 22 matches, he got 18 goals in my Evertonsave.. Gonna miss him bigtime in season 2 :(

Hi Veez, just thought i would share somthing with you i have now tried on two different saves and got startling results. Using a simple 4-4-2 target man and poacher strikers, BBM and BWM with wingers in midfield. The original back line and keeper you get from normal 4-4-2. Adding in certain team instructions and player instructions and so far ive won ever game played. Played friendlies, 3 league games against tough opposition and 1 cup game with wolves and won everything. introduced into tottenham save and won 9 out of 9 after losing 3 out of 4 starting matches. I know you like this style of tactic and football but maybe its worth checking into for this patch?

Hi Veez, just thought i would share somthing with you i have now tried on two different saves and got startling results. Using a simple 4-4-2 target man and poacher strikers, BBM and BWM with wingers in midfield. The original back line and keeper you get from normal 4-4-2. Adding in certain team instructions and player instructions and so far ive won ever game played. Played friendlies, 3 league games against tough opposition and 1 cup game with wolves and won everything. introduced into tottenham save and won 9 out of 9 after losing 3 out of 4 starting matches. I know you like this style of tactic and football but maybe its worth checking into for this patch?
Would love to see this! make your own thread for it bro

Haven't done enough testing i think yet. And i don't know how much chance im going to have, Going to the arctic come 6th January and have to revise for exams and assignments to complete before then. Id be happy to provide the tactic on here for veez and co to play around with but only with his consent.

Haven't done enough testing i think yet. And i don't know how much chance im going to have, Going to the arctic come 6th January and have to revise for exams and assignments to complete before then. Id be happy to provide the tactic on here for veez and co to play around with but only with his consent.
sure mate, go for it :)

Back