3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
how is your 343 tactic veez? on post 2178?
not happy with it yet. works some games but doesnt in others. but im trying so many things i'll have to find something that works eventually. thats how i found this concept originally! took me a while though :P

Yesterday I tried the tougher tactic and it worked perfect for me.
I only played four matches but I scoor 15 and conceed 4 and all of them where from corners of FK.
Tonight I will resume this game.

not happy with it yet. works some games but doesnt in others. but im trying so many things i'll have to find something that works eventually. thats how i found this concept originally! took me a while though :P

good luck veez! :D still waiting for your new tactic

Yesterday I tried the tougher tactic and it worked perfect for me.
I only played four matches but I scoor 15 and conceed 4 and all of them where from corners of FK.
Tonight I will resume this game.
just played a game with tougher and it worked really well.

Yes i use them( the smallers and tougher) all the time in the second part of the season. I didnt update the new patch, i just played in offline mode.

Yes i use them( the smallers and tougher) all the time in the second part of the season. I didnt update the new patch, i just played in offline mode.
aaaaaah! that explains it lol should've done the same!

veez I finally have a few days to play hard :)

I'm yet to go online though, you telling me you really suggest not to update to 14.2??? I don't really care about 'winning' tactic, but 14.2 is really so bugged and inconsistent in your opinion?

veez I finally have a few days to play hard :)

I'm yet to go online though, you telling me you really suggest not to update to 14.2??? I don't really care about 'winning' tactic, but 14.2 is really so bugged and inconsistent in your opinion?
i think it is mate. having no fun. it really depends if you want to spend these couple of holidays playing ur saves and having some fun, or if you're the type of guy that likes to solve problems and doesnt mind banging his head on the wall a couple (maybe more) of times in order to plug away and find a solution (which might not really exist lol). i like making tactics and solving problems, ao even if i get frustrated and say i'll nver play again, i'll always come back to it, coz it bugs me that i cant find the solution, and i'll try until i do. so its all up to what type of player u are.

i think it is mate. having no fun. it really depends if you want to spend these couple of holidays playing ur saves and having some fun, or if you're the type of guy that likes to solve problems and doesnt mind banging his head on the wall a couple (maybe more) of times in order to plug away and find a solution (which might not really exist lol). i like making tactics and solving problems, ao even if i get frustrated and say i'll nver play again, i'll always come back to it, coz it bugs me that i cant find the solution, and i'll try until i do. so its all up to what type of player u are.

I wanted to go on with my long term san marino save and usually not into banging my head on the wall XD

honestly last time I was able to make a successful tactic that I also liked was FM12.. since then success=ugly football for me... until the romian-veez dream team ;)

I've read the worst things about this patch so far...hopefully next one will bring some joy and MAYBE a chance to play a decent 4-2-3-1 (can never make it work, for my life!)

keep up the great work :)

Is there a possibility to downgrade from patch 14.2 to patch 14.1.4?

:D

1.jpg

Back