3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Sory my bad... miss that post :D
If this is true, its very bad because the engine must be the same...
And the tactic that you are testing now? Going well?
i'm interested to test it :D
im happy with it offensively, just havent found the right degensive balance

what means "im happy with it offensively"? :D
we want details hehe
lol were creating CCC's and scoring, but to defensive expense ofcourse. although in my last game im happier with the way we defended. gonna play 2 more test matches and if it keeps up i will upload

Continuing to tweak and retweak and rere... you know.

So, last night i've released a tactic, made from bermuda, but changed to the original formation. It was ok, not too many CCCs.

Now, i have changed a couple of things, and i would like for someone to test it.

View attachment 441282

Now, this has a F9, with i think it works better than a SS.

im also working on this tactic, but with possession for bigger teams, but will not release it now, its still getting gelled.

I ask again fro testers as i don't have much time and the one i have is to f$#k the ME :D

This is what has been happening so far in the tweak test im doing with the original tactic you guys made

Basically ive been playing on and off when i can and ive only played a few league matches atm. Thing is i forgot to change the corner and freekick set pieces for defending and thats where most of the ****** goals scored by other teams have came from. I noticed this patch makes set pieces so easy for the computer to score and sometimes so god dam unrealistic it makes me wana throw the laptop out a window!

As im posting this ive just realized another mistake ive made :| forgot to change my training focus during the season start!

So all in all atm i prob could have been looking at better results than i have to show you guys sorry.

This is what has been happening so far in the tweak test im doing with the original tactic you guys made

Basically ive been playing on and off when i can and ive only played a few league matches atm. Thing is i forgot to change the corner and freekick set pieces for defending and thats where most of the ****** goals scored by other teams have came from. I noticed this patch makes set pieces so easy for the computer to score and sometimes so god dam unrealistic it makes me wana throw the laptop out a window!

As im posting this ive just realized another mistake ive made :| forgot to change my training focus during the season start!

So all in all atm i prob could have been looking at better results than i have to show you guys sorry.
looking good mate! keep us posted! ;)

sure, can u give us a small explanation of it please

it is a brilliant tactic very useful last year, I tried to present it again to the current version ...

I have observed that some movements were useful ... for example, the reconquest of the ball by midfielders and use headbands for the re-start with the filtering passages ... fluid game for the participation of the wings also the attack phase

try it please

thanks

been testing alot of different tactics over the past few days veez and i have to say out of all the formations i think the 4141 or 442 seems to be doing the best. Seems with the latest patch playing with the most basic formations seems to get the best out of your defense. It seems formations like this one or 3 strikers just are not as effective as they used to be. mite be time to try something different to see if you can get some better results.

I just finish the season, i won it EPL with my team - Arsenal. I won the premier league 4 tours before the end , impresive! My team lose splash against PSG in the 1/8 final round in CL ( 1:0 and 2:1, goal away push the francrais), for these 2 important matches i was without Arteta, Ozil(broken leg, he miss whole season), Monreal - they are 3 of the most important players for me. Any way i'm happy of my team. Next year i'll fight for double. Wilshere won player of the year for England, Podolski won goalscorer of the year. Wishere finished 2-nd best player of world, first was Messi. Next year maybe i will try Wilshere on AMC (SS) position.

You can see in the pictures bellow some info from my season. For me the tactics work great, i used the original, smallers and tough.

View attachment 441238View attachment 441237View attachment 441236View attachment 441234View attachment 441232View attachment 441231View attachment 441230View attachment 441229

I just finish the season, i won it EPL with my team - Arsenal. I won the premier league 4 tours before the end , impresive! My team lose splash against PSG in the 1/8 final round in CL ( 1:0 and 2:1, goal away push the francrais), for these 2 important matches i was without Arteta, Ozil(broken leg, he miss whole season), Monreal - they are 3 of the most important players for me. Any way i'm happy of my team. Next year i'll fight for double. Wilshere won player of the year for England, Podolski won goalscorer of the year. Wishere finished 2-nd best player of world, first was Messi. Next year maybe i will try Wilshere on AMC (SS) position.

You can see in the pictures bellow some info from my season. For me the tactics work great, i used the original, smallers and tough.

View attachment 450535View attachment 450537View attachment 450538View attachment 450542View attachment 450545View attachment 450546View attachment 450548View attachment 450550
great results mate! are you using "tougher" and "smaller" versions of the tactic? also, have you updated your game to patch 14.2? how much of the season did you play with this patch?

been testing alot of different tactics over the past few days veez and i have to say out of all the formations i think the 4141 or 442 seems to be doing the best. Seems with the latest patch playing with the most basic formations seems to get the best out of your defense. It seems formations like this one or 3 strikers just are not as effective as they used to be. mite be time to try something different to see if you can get some better results.
i hate 4141 and 442 lol but i'll see what i can do

Back