3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
hi yes i am ive changed the tactic to suit new system 14.2 i have scored 39 goals and conceaded 1 in 6 matches with the away tactic iam still in progress with both tactics the away tactic is completed the home tactic i am just tweaking but 6 games at home i have won them all easy but wanting to make it that little more stronger :wub: i will post when i have finished and show more results as you can see with this View attachment 452471 the ipswich side i have is not top draw heres a home match take note of the weak players in my ipswich squad View attachment 452474 not bad

Where can we download this??

looking good! :D how are your posession stats and pass comepltion % during games? still conceeding mostly from set-pieces?

Mostly just from open play now. Quite often hit on the break. And possession I am normally <50%

Looking good bonustime! Can you put one screen from your tactic with player roles? just while you don't upload de tactics :D
thanks.

same here :) tried like 15 diffrent tactics in the last few days, none wich go good

I'm using the V5 424 by Zero Sea and works good for me (SPAL...promoted from the italian serie C2 to italian serie C1)...is not an exploit tactic like the ones by veez and romian but the results are good.

Back