3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
still going strong on new patch came on today and saw their was a new patch and was worried but hey still good

already have m8 cracked 14.2 here look no bs View attachment 451994 ive give you tactic before like i did with the angels 352 what got used i got no gredit for it i gave it to langvatns who i made it for asked him to test it lol

bonustime... are you this guy:
Dark Wing Ducks Amazing Tactic ?

please don't be offended, but your ?english? is kind of similar, and formation is the same...

Veez,

Glad to see your enthusiasm has not been compromised since the patch update. I've sent you a few emails with some info attached, Could I get an update via email in return at all please with your latest product for testing?

bonustime... are you this guy:
Dark Wing Ducks Amazing Tactic ?

please don't be offended, but your ?english? is kind of similar, and formation is the same...

hi yes i am ive changed the tactic to suit new system 14.2 i have scored 39 goals and conceaded 1 in 6 matches with the away tactic iam still in progress with both tactics the away tactic is completed the home tactic i am just tweaking but 6 games at home i have won them all easy but wanting to make it that little more stronger :wub: i will post when i have finished and show more results as you can see with this View attachment 440373 the ipswich side i have is not top draw heres a home match take note of the weak players in my ipswich squad View attachment 440372 not bad

hi yes i am ive changed the tactic to suit new system 14.2 i have scored 39 goals and conceaded 1 in 6 matches with the away tactic iam still in progress with both tactics the away tactic is completed the home tactic i am just tweaking but 6 games at home i have won them all easy but wanting to make it that little more stronger :wub: i will post when i have finished and show more results as you can see with this View attachment 452471 the ipswich side i have is not top draw heres a home match take note of the weak players in my ipswich squad View attachment 452474 not bad
Can you upload the away tactic please? So we can test it allready?

hi yes i am ive changed the tactic to suit new system 14.2 i have scored 39 goals and conceaded 1 in 6 matches with the away tactic iam still in progress with both tactics the away tactic is completed the home tactic i am just tweaking but 6 games at home i have won them all easy but wanting to make it that little more stronger :wub: i will post when i have finished and show more results as you can see with this View attachment 452471 the ipswich side i have is not top draw heres a home match take note of the weak players in my ipswich squad View attachment 452474 not bad

It seems very impressive. Hopefully you finish recently.

Do you tweak tactic of this thread?
If not,then open a new thread.

hi yes i am ive changed the tactic to suit new system 14.2 i have scored 39 goals and conceaded 1 in 6 matches with the away tactic iam still in progress with both tactics the away tactic is completed the home tactic i am just tweaking but 6 games at home i have won them all easy but wanting to make it that little more stronger :wub: i will post when i have finished and show more results as you can see with this the ipswich side i have is not top draw heres a home match take note of the weak players in my ipswich squad not bad

Veez what kind of training and MP for the Underdog, even en favourite tactics?

Thanks!

Looking foward to try it... I just love strikerless formations

Well, one question: Is this about the CCCs or about goals?

I have to say that shooting from distance can be considered a CCC but hardly works, while our opponents will have their CCCs inside the box. Besides patch errors, this is one of the things that has wooreid me about this tactics (excellent work, no doubt, just trying to help here, ok?).

I also noticed that overload will make players having too much pressure and will fail more, so why not attack, or even control? Overload means to attack not having many concerns in the back because you are desperate. If you are already losing 1-0, 2 or more will not make a difference, so all in attack is the way!

But not when you are trying to keep the other team at bay and try to get some 1 x 1s with the keeper! The SS is so anxious to score that he will shoot asap! And we don't want that! We just want him to run with the ball and get a very good chance to score.

i have tried counter, but with a such defensively formation, you will just be crushed.

About corners, use your strongest header to jump with the keeper and you will score. Not many but a few. I pay with Bayern and Martinez scored 4 in 15 games. I use the latest Bermuda's setup.

just my 2 cents :D

Well, one question: Is this about the CCCs or about goals?

I have to say that shooting from distance can be considered a CCC but hardly works, while our opponents will have their CCCs inside the box. Besides patch errors, this is one of the things that has wooreid me about this tactics (excellent work, no doubt, just trying to help here, ok?).

I also noticed that overload will make players having too much pressure and will fail more, so why not attack, or even control? Overload means to attack not having many concerns in the back because you are desperate. If you are already losing 1-0, 2 or more will not make a difference, so all in attack is the way!

But not when you are trying to keep the other team at bay and try to get some 1 x 1s with the keeper! The SS is so anxious to score that he will shoot asap! And we don't want that! We just want him to run with the ball and get a very good chance to score.

i have tried counter, but with a such defensively formation, you will just be crushed.

About corners, use your strongest header to jump with the keeper and you will score. Not many but a few. I pay with Bayern and Martinez scored 4 in 15 games. I use the latest Bermuda's setup.

just my 2 cents :D
i've been experimenting with control mentality, retain posession and work ball into box, so we keep more of the ball and only break away at the right opportunity. will report back when i have results

Back