3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi all, I really confused, reading all backed posts, but please can somebody ( especially veez) upload, what was the latest version of this tactic, I really appreciate of this :)) thanks so much....and wanna ask veez; do think to upgrade 3-4-2-1-0 Romian and veez concept tac ?

Hi all, I really confused, reading all backed posts, but please can somebody ( especially veez) upload, what was the latest version of this tactic, I really appreciate of this :)) thanks so much....and wanna ask veez; do think to upgrade 3-4-2-1-0 Romian and veez concept tac ?
we wont upgrade it for this patch. the latest tactics are in the OP, right at the bottom

Veez well done to you, hope everything goes well. You have unlimited energy and hope the best tactic come up from you

Veez well done to you, hope everything goes well. You have unlimited energy and hope the best tactic come up from you
thanks mate :) i'd love to make something that works well for this patch. but at this point i just hope someone does, so we can go back to having some fun! :P

thanks mate :) i'd love to make something that works well for this patch. but at this point i just hope someone does, so we can go back to having some fun! :P

Actually veez I think somebody did! Just try bonustime Dark Wing Ducks Version 2:

Without doubt by far the best I've played in 14.2.
www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments...62-14-2-dark-wing-ducks-dark-wing-ducks-2.tac

probably gonna upload a new tweak and formation later today :) will be very similar to original 34210

But you found some solution?
i wouldnt say its a solution, coz it wont fix the constant set-piece goals, own goals, gk mistakes and penalties. but its worlking quite well for me now. want to test it further before i post just to make sure im happy with it

I think he wanted to know if it's an exploit, like the original 34210.

View attachment 439784

decided to try out the first tactic i ever made with this concept, way before me and romian created the original 34210, and strangely enough its working really well.

Back