3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
When i'm favourite which tactic should I use - deep or high?

read the explanation i added with the tactics. when u play smaller teams at home use deep. smaller teams away use standard and ajust if u need

Hi Veez

I love your tactics...can I use the standard one for all the matches without changing the d-line? Otherwise do you think that one of these three tactics suite all the matches?

Hi Veez

I love your tactics...can I use the standard one for all the matches without changing the d-line? Otherwise do you think that one of these three tactics suite all the matches?
if you always want to use the same one, standard would be more suitable, however i strongly recommend u adapt d-line to the way ur opposition plays

if you always want to use the same one, standard would be more suitable, however i strongly recommend u adapt d-line to the way ur opposition plays

i have a middle team and will try to play every game d-line standard till the opposition gets over 60% possession i would change to high...
i will see the results...

Last edited:
I changed only defense depending on the opponent:
high d-line when i m not favorite
high deeper d-line when i play against small clubs.

I made screenshots on the same day of the previous seasons.

My current season much worse or much better ACM playing I do not know

After a first year of Stoke save,I do not like the update 41320,because the 2 AMCs can not score as many as single AMC, so my AMC player can not sell a good price.
Using 51310,I easily sell my AMC player for more than 30M+ pounds every year.

honestly,original 34210 is the #1 tactic for patch 14.1.4 in this forum,the update 51310 and other tweaks for patch 14.2.0 are good tactics but need more consistance, and I really hope super tactic can be figured out before the next patch out.

you can do all the tests you want, but I remain faithful to the original romian tactic, one that made ​​me do 127 games without defeat this in the screen and it is just the latest demonstration of how this tactic laps to perfection! the absolute best ever in the history of FM

View attachment 439341
View attachment 439340

with 14.2

Bermuda high with iamauser's tweak in post #2377 is still the best for my Stade de Reims team.

you can do all the tests you want, but I remain faithful to the original romian tactic, one that made ​​me do 127 games without defeat this in the screen and it is just the latest demonstration of how this tactic laps to perfection! the absolute best ever in the history of FM

View attachment 454929
View attachment 454932

with 14.2
Are you using d-line against weaker or lower teams?

Back