3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I have tried many tactics to patch 14.2, but almost no one worked. but what Homer982 says is true for sure! I think I will also try the old tactic, and the old tactic indeed works fine! The only thing I have changed is a better corner tactic.

every single match conceded a goal from corner. is there a solution? i think si employees are bunch of idiots. what kind of me is this. all conceded goals are from coners or some idiotic mistake. finishing composure means almost nothing. i can't even get angry to my players. they are just playing great all match, and some silly **** hapens. every single game 6-7 ccc but shoots are like kicked by a 10 years old. and wyh they say ccc, if there is no ccc when one on one with the keeper? and this is the 3rd patch. (and 10th fm with a match engine of course) wtf? this post is great by the way.

Last edited:
I've reverted back to the old patch, just so I can use your tactic again, 14.2 didn't bring any important changes anyways, they've just f'ed the game up.

For anyone who wants to do the same, put steam to offline, find old patch on a torrent site, unrar it in the SI folder, delete the folder "update -1420" from data/updates and you are good to go, **** SI noobs, I have to play with a cracked game because of their f*ckup.
i did the same my friend cause i cannot find ant=y tactic that can counter this f***ing ME. so i will play with patch 14.1.4 till they release a better one than 14.2

I've reverted back to the old patch, just so I can use your tactic again, 14.2 didn't bring any important changes anyways, they've just f'ed the game up.

For anyone who wants to do the same, put steam to offline, find old patch on a torrent site, unrar it in the SI folder, delete the folder "update -1420" from data/updates and you are good to go, **** SI noobs, I have to play with a cracked game because of their f*ckup.

what site did you find the old patch on?

Back