3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I've reverted back to the old patch, just so I can use your tactic again, 14.2 didn't bring any important changes anyways, they've just f'ed the game up.

For anyone who wants to do the same, put steam to offline, find old patch on a torrent site, unrar it in the SI folder, delete the folder "update -1420" from data/updates and you are good to go, **** SI noobs, I have to play with a cracked game because of their f*ckup.

Where do you find the folder 'Data/updates' ?

It should be: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2014\data\updates
But it depends on your game type, if it's steam, or disc installation:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\data\updates

I've reverted back to the old patch, just so I can use your tactic again, 14.2 didn't bring any important changes anyways, they've just f'ed the game up.

For anyone who wants to do the same, put steam to offline, find old patch on a torrent site, unrar it in the SI folder, delete the folder "update -1420" from data/updates and you are good to go, **** SI noobs, I have to play with a cracked game because of their f*ckup.

unfortunately i have to say that this is very tempting. i've spent the last week trying to find a way around the problems of this patch and am simply hitting a brick wall. think i might just give up and wait for the next patch. however, might be cool to have some fun with the original tactic while i wait :) especially since its been all for and no play for a while

have to agree. this patch is rubbish. the game is not so much fun on the update!
I would b happy to use the old patch if someone can put the file for download as my internet does not allow me to download from torrent sites

I don't think its illegal to revert to old patch, nor legal, in fact neither.

What is illegal is to not buy the game and use a cracked one to play it.

And its only illegal if you are caught...

It should be: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2014\data\updates
But it depends on your game type, if it's steam, or disc installation:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\data\updates
any ideas how to find that on a iMac??

Unrar it in the Sports Interactive folder where games, tactics is etc or the Football Manager 2014 folder where the game is installed?

Question:

You didn't install the game again, you just deleted the folder 14.2.0 and replace it by the 14.1.4 folder that you downloaded form a torrent?

will going back to previous patch and deleting 14.2 not affect the game when the new patch is released?

I've downloaded a .rar file which contains a file called 'crack', 'update', 2 url's and 1 .txt file. Which file do i have to put where?

dude's, I have downloaded a update file, now what? I have downloaded the game in steam so I don't have a SI folder. I've already deleted the 14.2 update in the updates folder, but I don't know where to put the folders from my .rar file...

yeah i cant seem to get this going either .. downloaded the .rar file with the crack and update folder and put them into the updates folder and deleted the 14.2 folder but still having no luck .. anyone managed to get it going?

Back