3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
thank you very much i can enjoy fm14 again :)

the only thing is that the in game editor doesnt work but its not the end of the world :)

Last edited:
Veez, you've earned your rest hombre. Thanks for the effort & emails. Hope we get more of your tactical input as soon as the new patch is released.

I'm still on that patch to mate, what do you think your best tactic was?

hey guys. as of today im on patch 14.1.4. gonna have some fun and simply play the game until a new patch comes out. i'll still be around to help anyone that has questions etc; i just wont be updating any tactics on this thread until a new patch is released. just hope they do so soon!
can you please pm me, you said your game didn't start and i have the same problem now...

I'm still on that patch to mate, what do you think your best tactic was?
definately the original, however you need to update set-pieces. think that would be the morrisQPR tweak

can you please pm me, you said your game didn't start and i have the same problem now...
that was before. didnt know u needed to cope the files in the crack folder. as soon as i did that its working great

pfff i've been busy for 30 minutes now and i still haven't figured it out i'm a noob :(
is anyone willing to help me out through teamviewer or something like that??

Try Bermuda triangle high 14.2 against teams that are going to attack and not sit back and when you play against teams that are going to defend use the tactic with deeper D-line and no offside trap. It works very good!!!

As you should be well aware everyone, piracy is not supported or tolerated in anyway here in any way. I have given warning to several people already, and if any of the more senior mods feel I am being too lenient, they will permanently ban people. Take this as a warning from now on, any more piracy talk will result in a ban.

Last edited:
As you should be well aware everyone, piracy is not supported or tolerated in anyway here in any way. I have given warning to several people already, and if any of the more senior mods feel I am being too lenient, they will permanently ban people. Take this as a warning from now on, any more piracy talk will result in a ban.

sorry mate. i'll pass that on to anyone that continues to talk of these issues on the thread. thanks for the heads up

Hey guys,

I have a problem. I want to use this formation but I cannot upload the tactic file. I was wondering, since it's Christmas. Would anyone be generous enough to type me the team and player instructions here so that I can benefit from the Bermuda Triangle too? :)

Cheers in advance.

Try Bermuda triangle high 14.2 against teams that are going to attack and not sit back and when you play against teams that are going to defend use the tactic with deeper D-line and no offside trap. It works very good!!!
Won the serie a with udinese, lost in the final of the cup against Milan ( in competition we beat Milan twice) and eliminated in the semi finals of the champions league against real

Hello man, i use 14.1.4, this tactic is great, but i sucked up with barcelona in first months.

So i tried to change something, give MCR man mark to DL, and MCL man mark to DR...I don't know was that mentioned, but the result is...PERFECTION......5 or 6 goals in every match..In another game i tried it with arsenal, i beat man city 4-0 and man utd 6-1...Also bringing one of DM's to MC as deep lying playmaker, this is also great.. Team defence a little reduced but who cares? I can already score 6!

Back