3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Fluid 3412 veez ? Do i change it to attack or any other changes or keep it on standard ?

Fluid 3412 veez ? Do i change it to attack or any other changes or keep it on standard ?

The game against City was played with standard mentality. I often change to attack when playing smaller teams that is to say most of the time now after 4 consecutive titles in the league.

edit : I drew 1-1 away to City then drew 2-2 against AC Milan at home and beat them 1-3 in San Siro. I won the Champions League after the penalties against Real Madrid (the result was 1-1).

Last edited:
The tactic is also working great on my "unemployed" save in which I got promoted twice with Strasbourg. I was afraid to start my first season in Ligue 1 as we've got a very poor team (media prediction : 20th).

Still using fluid 3412 on standard, so far so good :D

View attachment 387351 View attachment 387350

Thanks veez !!

Whats the latest and best version to play with? Thanks in advance

Veez, brilliant tactic btw (made an account to tell you this), just wondering if you thought of any changes to your away tactic? I use the counter tactic away and it does create the CCCs but doesnt seem to have that finishing touch... but all in all mate top tactic (:

Veez, brilliant tactic btw (made an account to tell you this), just wondering if you thought of any changes to your away tactic? I use the counter tactic away and it does create the CCCs but doesnt seem to have that finishing touch... but all in all mate top tactic (:

thanks mate! :) really appreciate it. still working on the counter/away tactic. currently the most stable tactic is the normal Fluid 3412 Veez on standard mentality. the control version works well too when you want to have more posession and control the game. not happy with the counter one yet. havent had as much time as i wanted to work on it but i'll keep going at it. so no changes for now, i'd stick with the standard version for those matches for now. hopefully i can come up with something soon!

thanks mate! :) really appreciate it. still working on the counter/away tactic. currently the most stable tactic is the normal Fluid 3412 Veez on standard mentality. the control version works well too when you want to have more posession and control the game. not happy with the counter one yet. havent had as much time as i wanted to work on it but i'll keep going at it. so no changes for now, i'd stick with the standard version for those matches for now. hopefully i can come up with something soon!

no worries bud, thanks for the reply, i use attacking at home as it seems to finish its chances consistently! i will try the standard away at get back to you pal, attaking isnt too bad away but are vulnerable to concede. I also might make some changes to your counter version as i think it has potential pal just never been a fan of counter as it seems inconsistent. Thanks for the tips (:

no worries bud, thanks for the reply, i use attacking at home as it seems to finish its chances consistently! i will try the standard away at get back to you pal, attaking isnt too bad away but are vulnerable to concede. I also might make some changes to your counter version as i think it has potential pal just never been a fan of counter as it seems inconsistent. Thanks for the tips (:

no problem. if you find you get hit on the counter when playing away, and its mostly from throughballs, try lowering the d-line or setting the CB's to cover. if you find any improvements give me a shout :) cheers

no problem. if you find you get hit on the counter when playing away, and its mostly from throughballs, try lowering the d-line or setting the CB's to cover. if you find any improvements give me a shout :) cheers

centres backs to cover and standard home and away had done the trick, made this tactic dare i say perfect! thank you

I am glad to see a revitalization in this tactic for this patch. I loved this tactic in the beginning and used it on so many occasions. Currently using the latest update of this in my game save where i am traveling the world's nations. Currently in ukraine as Desna, newly promoted. 3 games so far with this tactic (not including friendlies) and 3 wins. mainly comfortable, but keeper issues in one causing a 4-3 win. But will update at the end of the season and give you better feedback.

awesome results mate :D what did you find to be the flaws in the tactic over the season? probably away games against big teams no?

Yes but I only got a heavy loss at Monaco (4-0) but managed to draw or even win sometimes against big teams away. I also got a few loss at home against similar teams but overall this is a wonderful season.

Back