3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I've found Artisan (magic rectangle) defending corners set-up to be very effective, give it a try. Also default attacking corners but with 'aim 6 yard box' seems to work ridiculously well for me...

do u mind posting a screenie of the defensive corner setup please?

hey veez make a new thread? so people don't have to go back to dig out tactics lol you should share this

do u mind posting a screenie of the defensive corner setup please?

can't go into FM right now but I remember the setup :)

basically it's: a full back 'mark near post' (while no one marks far post), a centre back 'mark 6 yards box', a forward at 'edge of area', a forward 'close down corner' and everyone else 'go back'. Works very well for me.

hey veez make a new thread? so people don't have to go back to dig out tactics lol you should share this

i agree mate. but wanna do it right, with a detailed OP etc; so i wanna finish a whole season with it first so i can post some screenies and other info. i'm asking anyone else that wants to share their results to e-mail me with screenies and analysis of the tactic so that i can post them too ([email protected]).

im nearly half way through my season with liverpool, so one or two more days and i'll be able to open a new thread :)

i agree mate. but wanna do it right, with a detailed OP etc; so i wanna finish a whole season with it first so i can post some screenies and other info. i'm asking anyone else that wants to share their results to e-mail me with screenies and analysis of the tactic so that i can post them too ([email protected]).

im nearly half way through my season with liverpool, so one or two more days and i'll be able to open a new thread :)

Veez, you should probably try a season in Serie A as well. This way you can truly test this tactic vs offensive teams and defensive teams.

Veez, you should probably try a season in Serie A as well. This way you can truly test this tactic vs offensive teams and defensive teams.

agree! when i finish my liverpool save and get the new thread up, i'll definately do so :)

Hello, excuse me for my english. I'm playing a season in Italian Serie A and against smaller teams i can not create CCC.. Against big team new tactic works very well.

Hello, excuse me for my english. I'm playing a season in Italian Serie A and against smaller teams i can not create CCC.. Against big team new tactic works very well.

against small or weaker teams change to control or attack mentality

View attachment 591899

this ME is unbreakable lol either that or its already broken :P

I think right now form and morale are most powerful ME breaker... actually I won 4 matches on 4 using your counter tactic, just virtually not creating (or conceding) any scoring chances... same way I've won 3 consecutive championship using 3 different tactics (including one created by ME, and I'm useless with tactics since FM12)

I'm finding easy to win recently (regardless of tactic), easy to score goals (with attacking and high pressing style), just impossible to get consistent chances for strikers who tend to have 15-20 goals at best in a 45-50 games season - same as midfielders/wingers - and only score after drill crosses or fumbles in the box, not really well built chances. I'm sure I'm failing to understand something about ME, but I'm not enjoying it very much despite team success.

I think right now form and morale are most powerful ME breaker... actually I won 4 matches on 4 using your counter tactic, just virtually not creating (or conceding) any scoring chances... same way I've won 3 consecutive championship using 3 different tactics (including one created by ME, and I'm useless with tactics since FM12)

I'm finding easy to win recently (regardless of tactic), easy to score goals (with attacking and high pressing style), just impossible to get consistent chances for strikers who tend to have 15-20 goals at best in a 45-50 games season - same as midfielders/wingers - and only score after drill crosses or fumbles in the box, not really well built chances. I'm sure I'm failing to understand something about ME, but I'm not enjoying it very much despite team success.

ME is ****** up. after i changed the set-piece settings, lost 1-0 to everton from a corner goal (their only shot) and lost 4-0 to chelsea with 2 corner goals, 1 f-kick goal and a penalty. i had 5 CCC to their 3. going to replay these matches with the old settings and see what happens

ME is ****** up. after i changed the set-piece settings, lost 1-0 to everton from a corner goal (their only shot) and lost 4-0 to chelsea with 2 corner goals, 1 f-kick goal and a penalty. i had 5 CCC to their 3. going to replay these matches with the old settings and see what happens

sorry about the set piece advice ahahaha! it does work so well for me probably because the team is used to that. Maybe the 'marking' familiarity bar went down a bit with new settings?

you can't understand how I hate having 5-6 players scoring 15-16 goals each and not being able to have a single 30 goals striker despite all my attempts to do exactly that! I want to know how the CPU can have their 1 goal per game striker while I just can't!

sorry about the set piece advice ahahaha! it does work so well for me probably because the team is used to that. Maybe the 'marking' familiarity bar went down a bit with new settings?

you can't understand how I hate having 5-6 players scoring 15-16 goals each and not being able to have a single 30 goals striker despite all my attempts to do exactly that! I want to know how the CPU can have their 1 goal per game striker while I just can't!

hehehe no problem mate! well, i guess its just formatted that way, the same way the cpu only needs one CCC to score and we need four or five. the game is really unbalanced and has inconsistencies, which makes it that much harder to make successfull and consistent tactics, coz everything is so **** unpredictable and there seems to be no logic behind a lot of things that happen on the pitch, and making tactics without logic kind of beats the purpose

Back