3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
adapt him to play regista :P

I might train him as a goalkeeper cause its driving me up the wall... all stats suggest he's a decent SS apart from maybe needs to be abit quicker

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Tryed the new version took a 2-0 defeat to Sunderland :( thats after a 3-1 win against arsenal and an unlucky 1-0 defeat to Barcelona in Spain with the version before but hopfully it comes good

need to give t some time when you plug it in mid season mate. i lost my first game to tottenham too, but after that we came good

I might train him as a goalkeeper cause its driving me up the wall... all stats suggest he's a decent SS apart from maybe needs to be abit quicker

lol he needs some finishing and physical presence too mate. i've had trouble in the SS position with the likes of ravel morrisson, coutinho and sterling and i believe its because of that. although sterling has shown some promise

lol he needs some finishing and physical presence too mate. i've had trouble in the SS position with the likes of ravel morrisson, coutinho and sterling and i believe its because of that. although sterling has shown some promise

OK mate.. yet ward-prowse loves it :/ this game makes me suicidal .

Hi Veez,
Could you tell me if will be update 3-4-2-1-0 romian (Veez Concept).tac for patch 14.3.1.?
sorry for my english ;)

hi mate! i've tried to recreate that tactic for this patch but with little success. however, i've come up with something i consider to be quite imporessive! i've posted it on the previous page of this thread. you also have screenshots of my results

OK mate.. yet ward-prowse loves it :/ this game makes me suicidal .

ward-prowse is small too, but still mor ephysical than lallana. he's an awesome player! he also does really well as WBR

ward-prowse is small too, but still mor ephysical than lallana. he's an awesome player! he also does really well as WBR

only gripe I have with that is if I know ward-prowse isn't a wb in real life I dont like playing them there.. lol .. also you have now changed to fullbacks lol

only gripe I have with that is if I know ward-prowse isn't a wb in real life I dont like playing them there.. lol .. also you have now changed to fullbacks lol

true lol i actually really like adaping players to new positions. sometimes i look at certain players that have perfect attributes for certain positions, but dont play there, so i'll train them fro the new position and any attribute that they need developed. im a veezionary :P i've actually adapted him to full-back before, especially in these tactics that have very offensive full-backs

finished my liverpool season and conquered the famous treble!!!

View attachment 378435

played the first half the season with the deep 343 counter and the final half with the deep 433 counter

View attachment 378432View attachment 378430

View attachment 378421View attachment 378420View attachment 378419

when comparing both, i believe the 433 version to be better both defensively (8 goals conceeded in 25 matches) and offensively (59 goals scored in 25 matches)

View attachment 378429

won the league with 94 points, best attack and best defence (only conceeded 19 goals!!!! 0,5 per game)

View attachment 378424

suarez (who normally played as the middle SS) was my top goalscorer and top assister, sturridge was on course for a great season but missed out on the last 2 months by injury. sterling had a slow start but came through in the end of the season. coutinho i actually expected more of, but i've concluded that SS's need some physical presence to be more effective, as was proven by Volland, who managed more goals and assists than coutinho in less games. wing-backs also contribute with many goals and assists and the regista's (ayew and gerrard for the most part) have quite a few assists too. CB's were solid.

View attachment 378410

all in all a great season and a great tactic! really happy with the way this has turned out :D

Please can u repost or reattach the new one veez? My phone refuses to recognise your original attachment. Ta

anyone else got any feedback on the 433 tactic? worked wonders for me, but want to make sure its consistently good for others too! just started a save in spain to put it to the test with real sociedad. will do the same in italy.

anyone else got any feedback on the 433 tactic? worked wonders for me, but want to make sure its consistently good for others too! just started a save in spain to put it to the test with real sociedad. will do the same in italy.

give me half hr . need to prepare myself from kicking *** out lallana

I'd be tempted to give it a go but I'm now sure that my worldwide, legendary, almighty San marino club cannot start a league game with counter mentality... If I set counter after I've scored a couple of goals (attacking and pressing a lot), then most of the times I'd score another 2-3 goals on the break. But if I start with counter it's like a staring contest, a goal-less draw ready to happen... enjoy your excellent counter tactic until you become too powerful my friend ;)

Back