Bounced back after the 2-0 loss to Sunderland to beat man city 3-2 :)

finished my liverpool season and conquered the famous treble!!!

View attachment 593006

played the first half the season with the deep 343 counter and the final half with the deep 433 counter

View attachment 593013View attachment 593017

View attachment 593035View attachment 593038View attachment 593041

when comparing both, i believe the 433 version to be better both defensively (8 goals conceeded in 25 matches) and offensively (59 goals scored in 25 matches)

View attachment 593020

won the league with 94 points, best attack and best defence (only conceeded 19 goals!!!! 0,5 per game)

View attachment 593029

suarez (who normally played as the middle SS) was my top goalscorer and top assister, sturridge was on course for a great season but missed out on the last 2 months by injury. sterling had a slow start but came through in the end of the season. coutinho i actually expected more of, but i've concluded that SS's need some physical presence to be more effective, as was proven by Volland, who managed more goals and assists than coutinho in less games. wing-backs also contribute with many goals and assists and the regista's (ayew and gerrard for the most part) have quite a few assists too. CB's were solid.

View attachment 593061

all in all a great season and a great tactic! really happy with the way this has turned out :D

any chance u could post link for 343 deep counter

Yes it has. Going to start a new season who do you think I could go? Will post as when half way and end of season

do you favour a league? think atletico madrid has a great squad for this tactic. only need a couple of key signings and it would be a great challenge to try and win the league first season. spurs also would fit this tactic really well, although you would have some surplus players like erikssen, adebayor and soldado. if you like big teams, think arsenal would be perfect, but personally i prefer challenges :p everton would be very interesting too!

View attachment 378126

what a massive performance and result from a totally rebuilt squad full of youngsters!! both their CCC's and goal came from diego costa wonder runs, appart from that, they had no chance :D should've really scored a couple more goals

do you favour a league? think atletico madrid has a great squad for this tactic. only need a couple of key signings and it would be a great challenge to try and win the league first season. spurs also would fit this tactic really well, although you would have some surplus players like erikssen, adebayor and soldado. if you like big teams, think arsenal would be perfect, but personally i prefer challenges :p everton would be very interesting too!
I do want a challenge was thinking serie A but who can I pick thinking Napoli

I do want a challenge was thinking serie A but who can I pick thinking Napoli

napoli is awesome! my favourite italian team. and you can easily train higuain to play as AMC for the middle SS role. all the other players will also suit the tactic really well. wont be much of a challenge though :p unleeeeessssss..... you aim for the champions league title :)

napoli is awesome! my favourite italian team. and you can easily train higuain to play as AMC for the middle SS role. all the other players will also suit the tactic really well. wont be much of a challenge though :p unleeeeessssss..... you aim for the champions league title :)
I dont have a clue who to go :( cant decide lol

When's the new thread mate ;)

knew someone was gonna ask that :p

taking into account i changed tactic mid-way through last season i want to do a full season with it now. i promise i wont change it again!!! im lost for words with this tactic, think its as good as its gonna get. so one or two more days for me to finish my real sociedad season and i'll get onto the new thread. still waiting on your e-mails with screenies of ur seasons and comentaries on the tactic so that i can post them too! ---> [email protected] :)

View attachment 378118

cant win them all :( had a player sent off and still had 5 CCC against their 3. they scored from a corner, long throw and a rebound off the bar from a free-kick.... definately deserved more from this game