3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
great result mate!! and if we can keep that CCC conversion % consistently i think we've struck gold :) i've had matches with nearly 10 CCC and 1 goal. but since changing to "narrower" we have less CCC but more quality chances, therefore converting more of them. i droped the d-line down 1 notch to push higher up and that seems to be working better too. sorry to hear you lost a match mate. just lost my first of the season too to west brom at home, corner goal which was their only CCC to my 4 :( but its bound to happen sometimes, especially first season.

So is it just narrower on the counter version? Any other tweaks on this or the other versions?

after a lot of testing, think that the tactic is better of without the "play narrower". anyone else have any feedback on this?

im finding my CWB's to lack cutting edge. tried adding "get further forward", "run wide with ball" and "cross centre"

seems to have made an improvement, but will test for more matches

im finding my CWB's to lack cutting edge. tried adding "get further forward", "run wide with ball" and "cross centre"

seems to have made an improvement, but will test for more matches

That'll hurt the team defensively tho won't it?

trying a different angle:

View attachment 378612

think it solves a few problems with the original tactic.

the DLP's weren't performing well, they didnt cover the midfield defensively well enough and werent very efficient going forward, this way, the registas now have more amplitude, both defensively coz they have a man deeper in the middle, and offensively were they can also cover more ground and be more present in attack and in better areas, vastly improving the quality of the attacks going forward. CCC conversion will increase. probably wont have so many shots as before, but the quality of the chances will be greater.

give it a try

View attachment 378611

here are a few results:

View attachment 378610View attachment 378609

my previous loss to tottenham by 1-0 that i posted where lloris was MOM was with this version too

edit: add shoot less often to HB and Registas

Last edited:
View attachment 378580

this new version is truly amazing.

in my last 10 games, 10 wins, 25 goals scored and 0 conceded (i've been using att. movement on 50%!!!!). played utd, city, arsenal and tottenham in this period.

had over the 10 games 43 CCC (4,3 per game) and 5 CCC against (0,5 per game)

this amounts to around 60% CCC goal conversion which is incredible, considering the problems ive found in this area this year.

this has performed beyond what i had ever expected

this is how the league looks:

View attachment 378579

i've used the 343 version for the most part. been using this one for 12 games

Last edited:
View attachment 592666

this new version is truly amazing.

in my last 10 games, 10 wins, 25 goals scored and 0 conceded (i've been using att. movement on 50%!!!!). played utd, city, arsenal and tottenham in this period.

had over the 10 games 43 CCC (4,3 per game) and 5 CCC against (0,5 per game)

this amounts to around 60% CCC goal conversion which is incredible, considering the problems ive found in this area this year.

this has performed beyond what i had ever expected

this is how the league looks:

View attachment 592669

i've used the 343 version for the most part. been using this one for 12 games

will download latest 1 later and keep testing with Southampton currently sat 5th and been using the old 3-4-3, hopefully new 1 can get best out lallana

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

will download latest 1 later and keep testing with Southampton currently sat 5th and been using the old 3-4-3, hopefully new 1 can get best out lallana

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

adapt him to play regista :P

Tryed the new version took a 2-0 defeat to Sunderland :( thats after a 3-1 win against arsenal and an unlucky 1-0 defeat to Barcelona in Spain with the version before but hopfully it comes good

Back