most important attributes are: pace, passing, tackling, marking work rate, positioning, anticipation, off the ball, crossing and finishing is an obvious plus, coz they have quite a few chances. obviously it will be hard to find players with all these attributes, but try to find players with a good balance between them.

here are my WB's:

View attachment 594457View attachment 594460

im adapting enzo perez at the moment, unfortunately he was injured for most of the beginning of the season

ty mate :) iam trying the tac with Br?ndby from Denmark :)

View attachment 377707View attachment 377700View attachment 377698

halfway through the season and we're looking good, although in all honesty, i believe we should have a couple more points.

we're 2 goals off the best attack from real madrid and 8 off the best defence of real and bar?a. 19 goals conceeded in 19 matches isnt bad, but it could be a lot better, considering i have an 18 yr old keeper that has compromised a couple of times, and the quality of my back-up CB's is not up to par, and with CL games i have to use them quite often.

12 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. we deserved to lose against real madrid, they were just better than us. lost 3-0 at camp nou, but we outplayed them, conceeded from a corner, long-throw and f-kick and we had 5 CCC's against their 3. also lost away to valencia 1-0 in a poor match, where there werent many chances, but we still created 3 CCC against valencia's 1 and only 2 shots on target. the last loss against villarreal is just ridiculous. so we could be right up there with the big boys. but i havent given up hope yet! made 2 big signings in january in the form of ayew and montoya! we're in the semi-finals of the cup and into the next stage of the champions league, so its a very positive season so far :)

View attachment 377697

griezmann is a beast playing as SS and sergi roberto has surprised me! vela gets injured quite a bit but has contributed too.

Well I need to travel through to aberdeen tomorrow so I have about 5 spear hours to play will hopefully get a good bit done :D

View attachment 377683

just got kicked out of the cup after winning the first leg 1-0. both their goals and only shots on target came from penalties. im gutted....

View attachment 377680

but we bounced right back and grabbed a great win at the calderon. their goal came once again from a penalty :O

just did a test with v2 with Leicester, very promising tactic won the league and reached semi-final of league cup despite only having a squad of 20 players, will test in the premier league with a bigger squad.

just did a test with v2 with Leicester, very promising tactic won the league and reached semi-final of league cup despite only having a squad of 20 players, will test in the premier league with a bigger squad.

nice results mate :) look forward to seeing how you do in the premier league!

think the dynamic of the 3 in midfield can be better, both offensively and defensively. trying 3 DM's on support now and its working out really well. will report back after a few more games

Which one is better ? 343 or 433 ? Cheers this tactic is simply amazing

thanks mate! personally i think the 433. but im currently working on improving it a bit in midfield. if you want to i can upload my latest test version for u to test

View attachment 377604

last match of the season, most CCC's i've ever had!

View attachment 377603View attachment 377600View attachment 377599View attachment 377598

won the league first season with an incredible 90 points!! best attack with 94 goals and 3rd best defence after real and bar?a with 37 goals, less than 1 per game :p have to admit that if i wanst out of the cup and champions league, probably wouldnt have won, as since we started to have less matches, we gained more consistency. probably due to the lack of quality in depth of my squad.

View attachment 377602View attachment 377601

griezman, vela and roberto were immense, and vela really stepped up after roberto got injured for a couple of months. vietto also came through in the end of the season.

a great first season! but a lot harder than my experience with liverpool. think the quality of ur defenders is really important for it to be as solid as it was with liverpool at the back, and i really didnt have that in abundance with real sociedad despite some good signings. although 37 goals conceeded in 38 matches is very respectable. blown away by the 94 goals scored though. truly great.

playing with a smaller team has made me spot some faults here and there (i'm kind of a control freak :p), think the midfield can improve and im undecided on which combination works best at the back, with 2 or 3 CB's. would appreciate any feedback and opinions on this from anyone that has tried both

Its the registas I tells ya. A dlp on support either side works better for me. I defo prefer the 433 tho. Solved the issue of being caught out with balls over the top of them down the wings

Its the registas I tells ya. A dlp on support either side works better for me. I defo prefer the 433 tho. Solved the issue of being caught out with balls over the top of them down the wings

okay mate. gonna try a flat back 5 with two DLP's in front of them.

just tried a libero behind the back 4. the idea is being an extra CB when defending but also a supporting DM when in posession. worked really well in the first game. gonna try it out in a couple more games