:eek: :eek: :eek:

I loved this tactic. I haven't been playing FM for the last couple of weeks and I've wanted to start a save since yesterday. Is the v2 stable enough to play with and get consistently good results, veez? Or should I wait until you're at a move advanced stage with this?

what are the best training settings to make tactics fully compatible with the team

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I loved this tactic. I haven't been playing FM for the last couple of weeks and I've wanted to start a save since yesterday. Is the v2 stable enough to play with and get consistently good results, veez? Or should I wait until you're at a move advanced stage with this?

yeah, v2 is definately stable enough as you can see from different screenshots from different leagues and different users :) i can also upload my latest test version if you wanna help me test it

that looks awesome mate! both the reuslts and the league!

can i ask a huge favour please? i just created a new version that plays a 523 and its been doing awesome! think you can plug it into your testing league to compare to the 433? that would go a long way to finding which one performs best :)
I will put it on the list mate.

what are the best training settings to make tactics fully compatible with the team

beginning of the season very high fitness and tactics on 50%

mid-way through friendlies change from fitness to team cohesion

when tactic is fully fluid change to att. movement on 50%

Hi veez, your tactic does wonders for me! Could you be kind to tell me witch attributes that's important for the following possitions:

SS
Regista/DLP
CD

View attachment 377539

this is the latest version im testing with a libero

View attachment 377538View attachment 377537View attachment 377536View attachment 377535View attachment 377534

these are the matches i've payed since. scored 16 goals and conceeded 2 (1 was a penalty)

had 28 CCC (5,6 per game) and conceeded 5 CCC (1 per game)

think the tactic is much more solid at the back and still very dangerous going forward. the libero, in my opinion, does the job of the half-back much better, especially defensively. offensively he isnt as present but still supports the 2 registas. will conitnue to test. if anyone wants to give this version a try, let me know and i'll upload it.

Hi veez, your tactic does wonders for me! Could you be kind to tell me witch attributes that's important for the following possitions:

SS
Regista/DLP
CD

the middle SS needs to be like a complete forward. ideally, a strong, creative finisher. so, passing, creativity, decisions, composure, finishing, first touch, off the ball, technique, work rate, team work. think of a rooney type player.

the wide SS need to be fast creative finishers. so, pace, passing, crossing, flair, finishing, off the ball, dribbling, creativity. think walcott

DLP/Registas need to be all round strong box to box players. passing, decisions, anticipation, creativity, heading, positioning, marking, tackling, strength, team work, work rate, technique. think yaya toure

CB's just the normal stats, tackling, marking, anticipation, composure, concentration, bravery, positinoing, strength, heading. although it is very important that they arent slow (min 13 pace and accelleration) and that they can pass the ball

hope i've helped :)

View attachment 594944

this is the latest version im testing with a libero

View attachment 594945View attachment 594947View attachment 594950View attachment 594953View attachment 594954

these are the matches i've payed since. scored 16 goals and conceeded 2 (1 was a penalty)

had 28 CCC (5,6 per game) and conceeded 5 CCC (1 per game)

think the tactic is much more solid at the back and still very dangerous going forward. the libero, in my opinion, does the job of the half-back much better, especially defensively. offensively he isnt as present but still supports the 2 registas. will conitnue to test. if anyone wants to give this version a try, let me know and i'll upload it.

can you post this tactic

View attachment 377463

results have been consistently awesome with the libero version. very confident in it so im gonna start my second season with real sociedad with it after winning the league first season with the 433 verson.

edit: conceeded from a f-kick - its the only way anyone has caused us any danger thus far