veez don't you find it tough to break teams down when you're at home and are favourite to win?

veez don't you find it tough to break teams down when you're at home and are favourite to win?

sometimes, but most of the time we manage to bag a goal and after that we pound them. however it does take some patience sometimes. although if this does happen change mentality to control at around 60 mins (or before if you have very low posession and no chances whatsoever - but this is very rare). note: if you do change to control, keep an eye out for opponent through balls over the top, if they get a few, remove high d-line

sometimes, but most of the time we manage to bag a goal and after that we pound them. however it does take some patience sometimes. although if this does happen change mentality to control at around 60 mins (or before if you have very low posession and no chances whatsoever - but this is very rare). note: if you do change to control, keep an eye out for opponent through balls over the top, if they get a few, remove high d-line

but if you are getting some chances, and just not scoring, stick with it, coz most of the time it will come through for you!

I typically only use it for away games against tough clubs or cup matches where I'm clearly outclassede, but the fluid 3-4-1-2 is still working wonders for me. The only goals I ever concede are on set pieces and it gets enough CCCs to get a goal or two every game. I've used it for two seasons in a row in the German league III and II.

Last edited:
I typically only use it for away games against tough clubs or cup matches where I'm clearly outclassede, but the fluid 3-4-1-2 is still working wonders for me. The only goals I ever concede are on set pieces and it gets enough CCCs to get a goal or two every game. I've used it for two seasons in a row in the German league III and II.

i honestly think this tactic is better than the original one

im only undecided about one thing with this tactic. where i should instruct the WB's to cross to. currently they are on "cross to centre", but we also get quite a few goals on second post crosses. keep your eye out for how you think it might work better and let me know what you think

i honestly think this tactic is better than the original one

Your screenshots certainly look good. I'll have to bring in someone who can play Libero during the next transfer window so I can try it out some.

Your screenshots certainly look good. I'll have to bring in someone who can play Libero during the next transfer window so I can try it out some.

they're hard to find, you'll probably have to train someone. alhtough you have quite a few players that have that position on akward on ineffectual that will train for it faster