due tto the liberos being hard to find, im gonna try a few games with 3 CB's and see if it makes a lot of difference. if it doesnt, i'll update the tactic with 3 CB's

libero is defintely better than 3 CB's. its really strange though, coz he doesnt get very good ratings, but he makes some crucial interceptions during the match.

View attachment 377287

first leg of the supercup. great result!! used DLP's instead of registas though. think they might be better defensively. will stick with them for now and see how they do in the long run.

I ended my short Story with Bayern yesterday, as I got them exactly where I wanted, and there hasn't been a further challenge for me. I tried your 433 but sadly it didn't work, luckily I didn't save the game again after the winter break, so I continued to use the 343 until the end. Won the League and Champions League

View attachment 377231

View attachment 377230

I'm just heading for a new challenge, thinking of a relegation battler or even a lower division club. Will use your new libero treasure, so has it been better with Regista or DLPs?

Cheers Veez thanks for your effort, you make FM enjoyable these days ^^)

Last edited:
I ended my short Story with Bayern yesterday, as I got them exactly where I wanted, and there hasn't been a further challenge for me. I tried your 433 but sadly it didn't work, luckily I didn't save the game again after the winter break, so I continued to use the 343 until the end. Won the League and Champions League

View attachment 595600

View attachment 595602

I'm just heading for a new challenge, thinking of a relegation battler or even a lower division club. Will use your new libero treasure, so has it been better with Regista or DLPs?

Cheers Veez thanks for your effort, you make FM enjoyable these days ^^)

cheers mate, glad to know the 343 still bangs them in :)

with the new libero i think definately the registas. DLP's sit too deep and invite too much pressure. the registas press higher up and go forward better too

Bom dia Veez. Look forward to your final version....You made good work to the FM game and society! However it's better that you start a new thread so that we can follow all your tac update and SS on the OP rather than going through pages.

Sure the current thread opener won't mind as 99% of work of this thread is done by you

Veez, mate
I've made a few tweaks to Libero version... It seems more the first version which Romain and you did
And, in fact, I've done it just to use this heavy name... |)
But working fine:
View attachment 377166

View attachment 377165

Still testing, i think it needs few more tweaks

Last edited:
Hey there veez. I became busy in the last moment and wasn't able to test out the tactic. :/ But I have some free time now, which is good. :D I noticed you mentioned that the Libero version was better than 3 CBs, but players who can play Sweeper(which is the position for the Libero role) are rare. I've made up a list of a few players who anybody wanting to test out the tactic can use. Most of them are accomplished(dark green?) in the role.

Raphael Varane
Gerard Pique
Leonardo Bonucci(Juve)
Jan Vertonghen(Tottenham)
Mateo Musacchio(Villarreal)
Anderson Martins(Al-Jaish)
Frickson Erazo(Flamengo)
Rodrigo Caio(Sao Paulo)

Then there are a few people who are competent(light green) at sweeper
Mehdi Benatia
Vlad Chiriches
Salvatore Bocchetti
Diego Godin
Luca Marrone
Marc Bartra
Martin Caceres
Vedran Corluka

Hope its useful :)

Hello lads: I am using the 4-3-3 version of this tactic and I can see some excellent potential, especially on the defensive end. However, I am not able to score for love nor money, just 17 goals in 15 league games with Spurs. With Lennon, Lamela and Nasri, scoring should be the least of my worries, so I'm wondering if anyone has any tweaks that might help the goals start to flow.

Hello lads: I am using the 4-3-3 version of this tactic and I can see some excellent potential, especially on the defensive end. However, I am not able to score for love nor money, just 17 goals in 15 league games with Spurs. With Lennon, Lamela and Nasri, scoring should be the least of my worries, so I'm wondering if anyone has any tweaks that might help the goals start to flow.

nasri and lennon arent the best type of player to use up front mate.

he middle SS needs to be like a complete forward. ideally, a strong, creative finisher. so, passing, creativity, decisions, composure, finishing, first touch, off the ball, technique, work rate, team work. think of a rooney type player.

the wide SS need to be fast creative finishers. so, pace, passing, crossing, flair, finishing, off the ball, dribbling, creativity. think walcott

DLP/Registas need to be all round strong box to box players. passing, decisions, anticipation, creativity, heading, positioning, marking, tackling, strength, team work, work rate, technique. think yaya toure

CB's just the normal stats, tackling, marking, anticipation, composure, concentration, bravery, positinoing, strength, heading. although it is very important that they arent slow (min 13 pace and accelleration) and that they can pass the ball

also, set traiining to att.movement on 50 %

Hey there veez. I became busy in the last moment and wasn't able to test out the tactic. :/ But I have some free time now, which is good. :D I noticed you mentioned that the Libero version was better than 3 CBs, but players who can play Sweeper(which is the position for the Libero role) are rare. I've made up a list of a few players who anybody wanting to test out the tactic can use. Most of them are accomplished(dark green?) in the role.

Raphael Varane
Gerard Pique
Leonardo Bonucci(Juve)
Jan Vertonghen(Tottenham)
Mateo Musacchio(Villarreal)
Anderson Martins(Al-Jaish)
Frickson Erazo(Flamengo)
Rodrigo Caio(Sao Paulo)

Then there are a few people who are competent(light green) at sweeper
Mehdi Benatia
Vlad Chiriches
Salvatore Bocchetti
Diego Godin
Luca Marrone
Marc Bartra
Martin Caceres
Vedran Corluka

Hope its useful :)

cheers mate! really appreciate it :)

other solution is simply to train players. train one or two CB's from your squad right at the beginning of the season when the game starts, just so you hve options