Veez, mate
I've made a few tweaks to Libero version... It seems more the first version which Romain and you did
And, in fact, I've done it just to use this heavy name... |)
But working fine:
View attachment 595724

View attachment 595729

Still testing, i think it needs few more tweaks

cheers mate! post some more screenies of overall results if you can please

i've currently got my hands full with testing of the libero but when im done i wanna give this a try

Last edited:
surpriseingly, playing a few friendlyies against weaker sides. All lost without scoring 1 goal.....****....lets see.

guys! quick poll!

which tactic has worked best for you and why?

343, 433 or libero?

yes, won 4-1 against a very weak team....

how's the morale of ur team? that could have something to do with it. try to build up confidence in team, results will probably improve

View attachment 377050View attachment 377049

a perfect example of being patient. we started off very slowly. very few shots, but not giving away any too. slowly started to build up and gained control of the game and started to have chances, especialy after an assertive team talk. conceeded from a f-kick, which was their only shot on target. very unfair as we had a few chances by now. changed nothing until the end of the match, got an equaliser soon after their goal and continued to press on. bagged the winner at 92 mins with my CB playing as CWB lol. this tactic gives me a lot fo confidence, first because it is solid at the back, and second coz i always believe it can cause damage, so i rarely change anything, unless we are simply sitting too deep against a weaker team, where i change to control, but this is very rare. dont even change to attack when i need to score. and in the majority of cases, we do score, and get the results. the rest of the tima we just smash other teams :p

veez, however no offence taken, you have a good squad

View attachment 376983View attachment 376982

patience once again. by 60 minutes i was losing 1-0, in the only real chance they had, i only had 2 shots and about 35% posession. they were controlling the game and were cutting off our counters. looked doomed. we then got a break and equalised on 62 mins, and from then on it was chance after chance until we built a comfortable 3-1 win. changed nothing throughout the match, only subs. the moral is, even in really tough games where it seems you are having no chances, as long as the opposition isnt having a lot of chances, despite dominating, stick with it, coz this tactic is always looking for a chance to pounce on the opposition and do some damage. although obviously, you wont win them all :p

veez, however no offence taken, you have a good squad

yes i do. and only since having a good squad have i been able to compete with the top teams in europe. however, with an average squad, won the league first season with 90 pts and best attack

View attachment 376968

here is a different case, when compared to the previous ones. i should really be winning and dominating at home to valladolid. however, by 30 mins we had very low posession and no chances. this is due to the opposition playing too deep, and as we play counter we play very deep to. in these cases, change to control mentality, this will push the team up and they will play a more patient game instead of trying to go forward instantly. when you change to control though, remove "high d-line" otherwise they will play too high and you will get hit by through balls over ur defence. we quickly gained control of the game and had 7 CCC in the last 2 thirds of the match. the ones we gave away, including their goal were from through balls over our defence. if these persist, drop deeper. when you get a 2 goal lead, if they put you under pressure, change back to counter, and you will defend bettr and be more dangerous going forward too.

veez i noticed that in every game,one of my three shadow striker has a bad rating... why? only a bad match for him?

**** Veez, you did it again...

View attachment 376946

I see your name already watched on SI's agenda for stopping succesful tactics!

Have slotted another one with Control mentality and drop deeper to get fluid, won't need it to often though as we're the underdog in 80% of the matches. But who knows how long this will last if we go on like that! :)

Again, as in my Bayern save, I found to have best finisher on the right, and best creator (good passing, creativity) in the middle works wonders for me.

veez i noticed that in every gaem,one of my three shadow striker has a bad rating... why? only a bad match for him?

as they create many CCC's, the simple fact that he misses 1 or 2 and doesnt score is enough for a bad rating. can also have something to do with the wide SS man marking opponent fullbacks