3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
It's a very inconsistent and unpredictable tactic. You can do good one time, bad another.

It doesn't seem than unrealistic that chelsea would defeat sunderland 5-1 in real life...

whats the best tactic and wheres the link? the one on the first page is the same ?

in what situations do u use one and the other? do youthink the sickboy is better?

I'm using Tougher more often but sickboy's is for when I play sides who operate formations like 4-3-1-2 or 4-4-2 (which is rare in Serie A) most play a variation of a 4-3-3 (well on my game in 2017 they do).

whats the best tactic and wheres the link? the one on the first page is the same ?

post 357 on page 32 i think. there are two tactics, one with higer d-line and one with lowed d-line. you need to evaluate if your opposition play posession or direct football to choose which one to play with

WOW! this is unreal, we started this thread 2 days ago and it has 400+ replies and nearly 30,000 views :O

hey, not sure if I like the new att. corners setup from tougher tactic tweak

I think the corners settings from the first updated version were better (my middle DC scored a lot with it. link is below)

also, I'm still conceding a lot from corners :S

i'll see what i can do

View attachment 447271 just won the first silverware of the season. capital one cup in the bag and still lokking good in all competitions. have an 11 point lead in the premiership with a game in hand

Sorry if it's been asked before...

Who do I replace when I get a red card? (coloccini got sent off)

Veez, using tougher, smaller or both?

using both. tougher against posession based teams where we can push up and smaller against teams with more direct play so they cant exploit space behind defense

Back