3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Okay so, i played the match again and this happened.

View attachment 435610

This isn't that bad but still..

considering the squad you fielded, and that you're playing United away, i'd say a loss is normal. you need better players in defence especially. but keep going at it. im playing with tottenham with a good squad and i've lost a couple of games too. nothing's perfect

No it's not

Second Match : Lost 0-2 against Sunderland
Third : Lost 1-3 against Norwich

Anyway, i am gonna try something different.

sotty to hear that mate, good luck

veez do you use OI? and match preparation is setted on Def. positiong or attack mov?

It seems the midfielders shouldbe passes rather than finishers?!....

Still using the original , havent lost yet. Att focus and only new players are Kiesbling and Javi Garcia

It seems the midfielders shouldbe passes rather than finishers?!....

yes, but if you can get passers that van finish, its that much better. great exemple is hamsik

Is finishing or long shot more important for one on one situations from far out?

guys, when leading atthe end of games, reduce mentality from attacking to overload, you'll concede much less goals at the end of games

Is finishing or long shot more important for one on one situations from far out?

Long shots are not good in general. Your mids need to have good passing and finishing skills. Off the ball is also very important since the AMC release the ball to them as well.

IMO retrain AMCs to MCs.

About PPMs, run with ball, placed shots and pass round the keeper is good to have.

Back