3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
should you say the whole team should be good at positioning and tackling, except the AM.

should you say the whole team should be good at positioning and tackling, except the AM.

except the AM and CMs, but if CM's have tackling it wont be bad, although attacking attributes are more important

funny enough, I use attack and attack position however it seems defensively stronger and score lesser goal. Now the tac is fluid. Before it wasn't fluid, I scored more and conceded mroe....

using "tougher" and "smaller" yes? have you found any ?reas of improvement in any of them? latest tweak i will include in next version is WB's sitting narrower. i also recommend changing from overload to attack at the end of games, concede less goals

In fact i play normal mode, but with 'instant result' button ^^)
I play some games: finals and exciting games... The 7-0 against Bayern is played, so if i play every game, maybe get better results...

Last edited:
Veez , try giving your striker " come deep to get ball"
Here is what I noticed , he drops deep and sometimes plays about 5 key passes for the MC's. Also he drags the defenders deep before using his pace to run deep after the lob through ball

Veez , try giving your striker " come deep to get ball"
Here is what I noticed , he drops deep and sometimes plays about 5 key passes for the MC's. Also he drags the defenders deep before using his pace to run deep after the lob through ball

thanks mate! hadn't thought of that. to anyone that needs an AMC, strongly recommend Carlos vela, really good stats needed for this position and not expensive

In fact i play normal mode, but with 'instant result' button ^^)
I play some games: finals and exciting games... The 7-0 against Bayern is played, so if i play every game, maybe get better results...

when you press instant result what option do you use?

i using orginal one and tweaks.
just one problem. it's ball possesion. it's so low.(max%44)
rlmk.png

y2cj.png

es25.png

g3wm.png

kvxv.png

Sooooo.....been playing this tactic in my beloved Arsenal save.

Going VERY well at the moment. Early days, but I'm loving the fact that it seems to play football 'the Arsenal way'. Even if I very rarely control the possession stats, the interplay and one touch football is beautiful to watch.

Ozil is a BEAST in the Shadow Striker role at the moment. Being backed up by Wilshere and Ramsey in midfield makes him pretty much unstoppable.
Just destroyed Everton 6-1 Away and he bagged four goals and an assist!

Back