3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Well, i finish my save... 4 years, i win all competitions...

Last stop: Dortmund

View attachment 446999Do u remember Bayern 20 points over last year? So, BOOM!
View attachment 447005Stats of all the champs
View attachment 447004Amazing SS Reus
View attachment 447003The Goooooolden Boy... Messi, who's Messi?
View attachment 447002The other home-grown i have this year
View attachment 447001All my trophies...
View attachment 447000OMG! In 4 years i'm better than Capello, Ancelotti or Heynckes!! (H)

I'm gonna try to win champions with Sabadell, how many years we need?

So, i said it before, but GREAT TACTIC, veez and romian !

Last edited:
Screen shots of people's current/best sqauds using these tatics on this thread?

Come on people you know you wanna show off:)

wow this thread has so many pages oO)

tactic is THAT good!? will happily give it a go as I'm getting tired of my winning/ugly brand of football...

wow this thread has so many pages oO)

tactic is THAT good!? will happily give it a go as I'm getting tired of my winning/ugly brand of football...

go to page 45 post 441 to see how good this tac is i did not buy any 1

27 goals in 31 matches in the epl, what a beast, imagine if he was in a half-decent team, with someone behind him who could provide an assist.

View attachment 436348 just went mental on my atl?tico squad lol

Teach me how can you buy those players with such cheap prices! I went for them aswell in my save, but gaston 10M? naigollan 4M? tell me your secret, because all those prices are complete bargains lol

Last edited:
With the original one

No, the one tweaked by wampley(post 476), it works better than the original, for me at least, the SS scores the same number of goals but provides more assists, the defence is better, and this one has the corners made by jassar, which means the CD will score lots of goals.

@ LukeGame
Yes, as SS.

Teach me how can you buy those players with such cheap prices! I went for them aswell in my save, but gaston 10M? naigollan 4M? tell me your secret, because all those prices are complete bargains lol

i "cheated" lol first of all i normally always pay a lot after 50 games, 50 goals, per appearence and after international appearences, just so i can maximize my initial budget and buy for all ?reas i need. however, and this is where i "cheated", as its a 1 season test save, i offered 50% of future fee in most of those deals :P

No, the one tweaked by wampley(post 476), it works better than the original, for me at least, the SS scores the same number of goals but provides more assists, the defence is better, and this one has the corners made by jassar, which means the CD will score lots of goals.

@ LukeGame
Yes, as SS.

wampley did you change any defensive settings or only the DM's to BWM's? think that cold be making the defensive difference

@ LukeGame
Yes, as SS.

View attachment 436122

Tweaks:

- Set pieces (jassar thread)
- SS and MCs 'roam'
- 'be more expressive'

and i think that's all...

Early days but wow

View attachment 446934

My possession stats are nearly always below 50%, anyone tried using 'retain possesion' with any success?

Back