3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
wampley did you change any defensive settings or only the DM's to BWM's? think that cold be making the defensive difference

I didn't change nothing defensively, only set pieces.

I'm trying a not so weird formation now ;) , a 41410, but only played 2 games. if win 5, i'll share it :)

My possession stats are nearly always below 50%, anyone tried using 'retain possesion' with any success?

Don't think retain possession would work mate as this tactic is like a quick counter tbh that's y possession doesn't matter :)

Yea try ur own tweaks :) I tried to make more possession but it didn't work lol

Just played my first game with retain possession, won 2-0 but didn't notice any change in possession stats. I had 52% which is roughly what I usually get at home.

Just played my first game with retain possession, won 2-0 but didn't notice any change in possession stats. I had 52% which is roughly what I usually get at home.

Usually to keep possession u need a low tempo but this tactic is very quick and also try the option work ball into box.

Don't think retain possession would work mate as this tactic is like a quick counter tbh that's y possession doesn't matter :)

Totally agree, i think the point of this tactic is u have all players back, and this forces defense of opponent to be high... then stole and quick counter makes the job...

Nicolas Gaitan is a beast for SS, 7 games with 16 goals! He just scored an hat-trick against shaktar in my 4-0 win away from home! I'm playing benfica

I agree with you both, it probably won't suit the tactic but it's worth a try :)

Totally agree, i think the point of this tactic is u have all players back, and this forces defense of opponent to be high... then stole and quick counter makes the job...

With your tweak Wampley, Whats your team training? Def pos/ Att movement? And anything special on indiv training? :)

Just ended the season, finished 3rd and qualified for UCL.
The team has definitely improved, mainly because of the new central defenders I bought, jose fonte for 1.5 mil is a bargain, the rest is pretty much the same as the default crystal palace team at the start of the game, besides the SS ofc, vargas was mostly injured, but simone pepe provided great cover in the MC slot, that's why I singed him for next season, for free, his contract was expiring.
In the end my SS was really tired so he dipped in form a bit, even so, he managed 35 goals and 13 assists.
Cheers to veez for a great tactic and to wempley for the very important tweaks.

Last edited:
With your tweak Wampley, Whats your team training? Def pos/ Att movement? And anything special on indiv training? :)

Usually balanced - def. positioning, but if i see we not score enough, i change to att. mov. for a while

Just ended the season, finished 3rd and qualified for UCL.
The team has definitely improved, mainly because of the new central defenders I bought, jose fonte for 1.5 mil is a bargain, the rest is pretty much the same as the default crystal palace team at the start of the game, besides the SS ofc, vargas was mostly injured, but simone pepe provided great cover in the MC slot, that's why I singed him for next season, for free, his contract was expiring.
In the end my SS was really tired so he dipped in form a bit, even so, he managed 35 goals and 13 assists.
Cheers to veez for a great tactic and to wempley for the very important tweaks.

I sign knockaert when i was in Monaco, and works amazing too... He played as CM, in fact. But goes to France team, too
Great player

I got tired of winning everything with my Sheffield United side using Calamity's brilliant tactic so gave this tactic a one season test with Catania, throughout the season I tried all the tactics in this thread ending the season using wampley's.

View attachment 446917

Would I be crazy to turn down a 35M all up front offer for Wanyama? About to start my 3rd season.

YES, sell the ******* and split the commission with the agent, buy yourself some nice hookers. ;)

I replay my Dortmund save with the 41410 tweak, for 5 games, and that's what happen:

View attachment 446912View attachment 446911View attachment 446909View attachment 446908View attachment 446907

I don't know if my team is unbeatable yet, but it works great, even in the Juventus game, who crash my team, but we win...
Only a goal concede, high possession sometimes ;) , and left MC scoring as a beast! (8 goals in 5 games)

That's formation:
View attachment 446906

And here the tweak:

View attachment 446905

Anyone can test it?

Thx mates

I replay my Dortmund save with the 41410 tweak, for 5 games, and that's what happen:

View attachment 436507View attachment 436509View attachment 436513View attachment 436515View attachment 436518

I don't know if my team is unbeatable yet, but it works great, even in the Juventus game, who crash my team, but we win...
Only a goal concede, high possession sometimes ;) , and left MC scoring as a beast! (8 goals in 5 games)

That's formation:
View attachment 436520

And here the tweak:

View attachment 436523

Anyone can test it?

Thx mates

Woooooooo!!!!! Looks like your onto something mate :)

Back