3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Just ended the season, finished 3rd and qualified for UCL.
The team has definitely improved, mainly because of the new central defenders I bought, jose fonte for 1.5 mil is a bargain, the rest is pretty much the same as the default crystal palace team at the start of the game, besides the SS ofc, vargas was mostly injured, but simone pepe provided great cover in the MC slot, that's why I singed him for next season, for free, his contract was expiring.
In the end my SS was really tired so he dipped in form a bit, even so, he managed 35 goals and 13 assists.
Cheers to veez for a great tactic and to wempley for the very important tweaks.

great results mate! and thank you, but you need to thank romian as well, as it was he that guided my vision and turrned it into this tactic

I replay my Dortmund save with the 41410 tweak, for 5 games, and that's what happen:

View attachment 436507View attachment 436509View attachment 436513View attachment 436515View attachment 436518

I don't know if my team is unbeatable yet, but it works great, even in the Juventus game, who crash my team, but we win...
Only a goal concede, high possession sometimes ;) , and left MC scoring as a beast! (8 goals in 5 games)

That's formation:
View attachment 436520

And here the tweak:

View attachment 436523

Anyone can test it?

Thx mates

looking good,but those 7 CCC's conceeded against juve would've made me cringe

looking good,but those 7 CCC's conceeded against juve would've made me cringe

yes, but i think we are really close of the BEAST

And Leno : 9.3 , i don't know how much i pay for, but...

i need to know for your tactic if you receive a red card wich tweak do you make ?

still testing, but maybe Right CM

Tweak is based in have a defensive back 5 as the original version, but moving players

Last edited:
so jackson martinez, higuain and insigne are no good for this formation?

Back