romian, how is the avg. rating of ur DMC's? mine seem to be underperforming

Can check that in the morning. Is on my laptop, But with my Newcastle save, Tiote and Anita did not make alot of assist. And i scored ALOT of goals. Maybe is that?

Can check that in the morning. Is on my laptop, But with my Newcastle save, Tiote and Anita did not make alot of assist. And i scored ALOT of goals. Maybe is that?

maybe, but they dont seem to tackle a lot either, although they win a lot of headers. going to try and make them more effective

change them to HB?

HB with 3 CB's might not work too well. just changed them to BWM and they are tackling more, already made a couple of assists and more key passes, as well as increased rating. early days though.

Had to try one game with a weak Swedish team. To summarize it: I scored for fun :).

bmw support or bwm defend?:)

im trying a few games with each to try and decide which one is best. i prefer support, but dont know if it will affect the team defensively

I need some help from you all. Im with bayern and i have lewandoskvi, reus, gotze, shaquiri, muller.... what can i do with them?

I need some help from you all. Im with bayern and i have lewandoskvi, reus, gotze, shaquiri, muller.... what can i do with them?

retrain lew to play amc same with reus and shaquiri and your good to go

This formation isn't working with my saints team. thinking i've not got the right type of players but defo gonna give this a go on a new save:)

gotze MC definately. but lewa, r?us and muller should all play AMC. you can try to remove one DMC and add another AMC :p

You have just broken the ME....

happy :D

i can't ss now, but im trashing all the other teams!!