3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
would look forward to the players filter.

My german regional league team Aachen, these are the (expectation) and final standing:

Year 1 regional league (17) - final 1st
Liga 3 (20) - final 1st
Liga 2 (19) - final 2nd
Bundesliga (18 last) - 4th
Bundesliga (13) - 2nd

Next year I look to challeage the winner of the league and at least to part the group stage of the CL as this is Aachen first time ever time to participate in it!!! Need some decent players soon!

I may open a new save to try hayes and yeading, a very low regional league in England....

would look forward to the players filter.

My german regional league team Aachen, these are the (expectation) and final standing:

Year 1 regional league (17) - final 1st
Liga 3 (20) - final 1st
Liga 2 (19) - final 2nd
Bundesliga (18 last) - 4th
Bundesliga (13) - 2nd

Next year I look to challeage the winner of the league and at least to part the group stage of the CL as this is Aachen first time ever time to participate in it!!! Need some decent players soon!

I may open a new save to try hayes and yeading, a very low regional league in England....

u use tactic?

Here's my tweak if anyone is interested...let me know how it goes.

Remember, use a fast player as your SS.... make sure the players you play DLP and BWM are suited to those roles. 2 CMs need to have decent pace and be attack minded.

Training is balanced/average and attacking movement.

View attachment 446019

Last edited:
Here's my tweak if anyone is interested...let me know how it goes.

Remember, use a fast player as your SS.... make sure the players you play DLP and BWM are suited to those roles. 2 CMs need to have decent pace and be attack minded.

Training is balanced/average and attacking movement.

View attachment 438779

u use OI ?

Is your tweak done before or after your villa defeat? Anyway, mind sharing it? Won everything again example...only FA cup more to win

View attachment 438894View attachment 438896View attachment 438898View attachment 438901View attachment 438902View attachment 438905View attachment 438907View attachment 438909View attachment 438912View attachment 438915

Brilliant Tactic with quick counter attacking.Wilshere and ozil are bossing the league.Made few tweaks to the original tactic myself to keep more clean sheets.

Started off well but now I have the players for this formation I seem to be doing worse. Probably will stick with it for a little while longer

My tweak also working wonders in the CL! View attachment 438851

Just used your tweak against Real Madrid in Champions League and as suggested I used a pacey forward as ss. Upon looking though my squad I saw my quickest player was this guy
View attachment 445957

And this is what happened

View attachment 445956View attachment 445955View attachment 445954

Granted its one game but Real madrid are the defending Champions league winner and euro super cup winners.

Will continue to test and let you know how I do. :)

View attachment 445952 :)

Last edited:
Just used your tweak against Real Madrid in Champions League and as suggested I used a pacey forward as ss. Upon looking though my squad I saw my quickest player was this guy
View attachment 438928

And this is what happened

View attachment 438930View attachment 438933View attachment 438936

Granted its one game but Real madrid are the defending Champions league winner and euro super cup winners.

Will continue to test and let you know how I do. :)

View attachment 438942 :)

Awesome Luke, let me know how it goes!

I wanna try this but what tactic is the best?
The one that is on OP?
Don't need to change anything?

Awesome Luke, let me know how it goes!

These are my Results so far.Tactic used from Man City game. The lost against Man City and the draw with Wigan were games I didnt play my pacey Forward in.

View attachment 445913

Young regen with pace has like 8 goals in 8 games so far. Great tactic. Post back later with more results. :)

Back