3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
These are my Results so far.Tactic used from Man City game. The lost against Man City and the draw with Wigan were games I didnt play my pacey Forward in.

View attachment 439055

Young regen with pace has like 8 goals in 8 games so far. Great tactic. Post back later with more results. :)

Thanks! Although most of the credit must go to the original creators of the tactic, I only made small changes. Glad it's working for you, results look great!

Losing every game now with at least 3-0. Sometimes the opposition has 9 CCC, sometimes I do, I still lose though.
I'm done with this game. I'm done with SI.

i mean individual training?

Not sure tbh. Iv tested all ppm for AMC. And there is not that big of a change. Good Compusure, Bollcontrol and acc is great.

MC i think play one-twos and killer balls work good.

Losing every game now with at least 3-0. Sometimes the opposition has 9 CCC, sometimes I do, I still lose though.
I'm done with this game. I'm done with SI.

what tacic and what team are u using?

I'm explaining myself poorly.
What I want to know is that you use for each position. Not the PPM's...

How about lob the keeper for AMC?

Not sure tbh. Iv tested all ppm for AMC. And there is not that big of a change. Good Compusure, Bollcontrol and acc is great.

MC i think play one-twos and killer balls work good.

I'm explaining myself poorly.
What I want to know is that you use for each position. Not the PPM's...

I dont use any. When i do my testing i dont give the players training. Only position training.

Palermo 1st season :
52a86ecdb70fa-Serie_B_Eurobet__Overview_Stages.png

Season 2 in Serie A :
52a86f24cd6f4-U.S._Citt%C3%A0_di_Palermo__Fixtures_Schedule.png

My top performers :
52a86f4b96851-Paulo_Dybala__History_Career_Stats.png

52a86f6561ba7-Davide_Di_Gennaro__Overview_Profile.png

It seems to me it doesn't matter what tweak you are using, or what you change, the tactic is so op, whomever you're using as SS, as long as he has good speed, he'll end up top scorer.

Back