3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
View attachment 446093

Haha start of the second season and my second Euro trophy, also had 10 men for last 20mins and 6 first team players injured or suspended before game......Balde has 7 in 5 now also top euro goal scorer last season.
I feckin love this tactic (original with Jassars set pieces).

wot page is the original and jassar corner tweak? ive deleted the wrong ****** tactic! lol

so has any 1 got the original with jassar set pieces in it to download?

Post 777 on Page 78 imo is a better defending corners set up than Jassar's. Im gonna try this with original tactic and ill post back later. :)

Just won the Prem in my 3rd season with QPR with a squad that should really be struggling to stay up. I have Nahki Wells upfront who scored about 30 goals. His stats make him an average Championship striker...

Used the original tactic with a couple of tweeks from myself. Will upload screenshots in a bit.

Just won the Prem in my 3rd season with QPR with a squad that should really be struggling to stay up. I have Nahki Wells upfront who scored about 30 goals. His stats make him an average Championship striker...

Used the original tactic with a couple of tweeks from myself. Will upload screenshots in a bit.

View attachment 446037View attachment 446036View attachment 446035View attachment 446034View attachment 446033View attachment 446032View attachment 446031View attachment 446030View attachment 446029

Last edited:
As you can see, a pretty poor team by PL standards. No crazy regans or anything.

hello everyone can somebody tell me which version is the best becaus ei see a lot of version and each one looks good

hello everyone can somebody tell me which version is the best becaus ei see a lot of version and each one looks good

Probs the one on OP. Maybe just change the corner setup to the one in post 777 page 78.:)

I think for the SS pace and acceleration are very important. Nahki Wells isn't the best player but he is fast which allowed him lots of opportunitys vs slow CBs. A better version of Wells could get over 40 goals easily in the PL.

Back