3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Come on guy's upload V2 can't wait much longer :'(

I'm just waiting the V2 in order to start my annual epic save from skrill-somewhere

COME ONNNNN! :DD

lol i undertsand guys, but after uploading a few test version, and some people complaining the thread had become a little confusing i think its bst that we only upload something when its actually final and proven to be better. no point in hastily launching something only for it to ne "sent back" so to speak. so i hope u bear with us. as soon as we have something we will post it, but we want it to be quality! u deserve it :P

lol i undertsand guys, but after uploading a few test version, and some people complaining the thread had become a little confusing i think its bst that we only upload something when its actually final and proven to be better. no point in hastily launching something only for it to ne "sent back" so to speak. so i hope u bear with us. as soon as we have something we will post it, but we want it to be quality! u deserve it :P

hahaha no problem man, i was just encouraging you with your great work! :D

take all the time you need, it will be a fantastic tactic :)

What a team, i've sold knockheart, my best player for the last 2 seasons with over 40 million and bought a whole lot of new players for crystal palace, the results speak for themselves...:'(

-tactic:wampley's tweak (#476) with the defensive corners posted a few pages back by almightyrohit post 777.

Who did you replace Knockaert with???

What a team, i've sold knockheart, my best player for the last 2 seasons with over 40 million and bought a whole lot of new players for crystal palace, the results speak for themselves...:'(

-tactic:wampley's tweak (#476) with the defensive corners posted a few pages back by almightyrohit post 777.

show us you line up

in my last test ive tried putting the WB's man marking opposing wingers and its working really well. opposition barely gets a shot on. View attachment 446216

how do you get them to man mark opposing wingers? cant see where to do this:)

player settings during the game. set them to mark the opposing winger, then save the tactic. when game finishes load that tactic and they will always man mark

Who did you replace Knockaert with???

A few players, ben arfa was transfer listed, got him for ~ 4 mil, a bargain, and piatti from sevilla, out of contract, another beast, as long as they have dribbling and accelaration over 15 it doesn't matter who you use really, they will score loads of goals.

qweqwu what training and match prep do u use ? can u up load a ss of it plz

Default match prep, keep it on balanced, there's no need to bother with that on such an op tactic, only change training to att movement, always keep it like that no matter what.

show us you line up

Nearly changed the whole **** team, they gelled in so nicely I didn't even break a sweat, the problem is it's too easy to sign very good players for free before their contract expires, SI should fix this because it's been around for way too long.
It's the 7th of december ingame and i haven't lost a game since the start of may...

Last edited:
A few players, ben arfa was transfer listed, got him for ~ 4 mil, a bargain, and piatti from sevilla, out of contract, another beast, as long as they have dribbling and accelaration over 15 it doesn't matter who you use really, they will score loads of goals.

Default match prep, keep it on balanced, there's no need to bother with that on such an op tactic, only change training to att movement, always keep it like that no matter what.

Nearly changed the whole **** team, they gelled in so nicely I didn't even break a sweat, the problem is it's too easy to sign very good players for free before their contract expires, SI should fix this because it's been around for way too long.
It's the 7th of december ingame and i haven't lost a game since the start of may...

How is it easy to sign good players for free before there contract expires?
:)

Back