3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I sign vela this season, looks amazing and has loobs the keeper, I will give some feedback later

What date is it in-game that you can set the contract status on player search to 'Expires in 6 months' and get great players for free? I forget........

Thanks in Advance :)

29 december

Ben Arfa, what a beast, I'll sell half of my team now, i have 3 or 4 players who want new contracts, they are on around 30k now and want over 120k, like that's gonna happen, going to sell the greedy bastards for 30-40 million each, I like money more than trophies (too bad I can't buy hookers in-game, would've sold the whole **** team):P

Last edited:
29 december

Ben Arfa, what a beast, I'll sell half of my team now, i have 3 or 4 players who want new contracts, they are on around 30k now and want over 120k, like that's gonna happen, going to sell the greedy bastards for 30-40 million each, I like money more than trophies (too bad I can't buy hookers in-game, would've sold the whole **** team):P

Can you upload you're tactic please

29 december

whats your general training and match prep? any OI?

Honestly, you guys are obsessed with general training and match prep; it doesn't make that much of a difference if the tactic is good, always keep it on balanced and match prep: att movement, no OI, just plug the ***** in and rape every team that gets in your way.

So is everyone agreeing the Original Tactic is still the best or has anyone found anyway (if possible) to make it better lol?

Honestly, you guys are obsessed with general training and match prep; it doesn't make that much of a difference if the tactic is good, always keep it on balanced and match prep: att movement, no OI, just plug the ***** in and rape every team that gets in your way.

Put up screen shot of your individual training

So is everyone agreeing the Original Tactic is still the best or has anyone found anyway (if possible) to make it better lol?

Dont think its possible to make it so much better. But it all comes down to what team you are using and the small tweaks to make that team better.

Ridiculous Tactic. Won the league and FA cup first season with Sheffield Wednesday with more or less default squad. Over 100 goals and 100 points. Only tweak I use is I always tight mark the opposition wingers. Beat Southampton away 4-2, Man Utd away 1-0, Swansea 6-1 and West Brom 5-0 in the cup. Beat Charlton in the Final! Just manage the team correctly and you will get success. Its a stupid tactic with stupid results. So unrealistic its frightening however its what 90% of us look for one here. For a more rewarding save based on realistic play use Callamity's. Great work in breaking the ME.

Back