3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
as of now i will be calling this tac the god tac and v2 will be the son of god tac

hallo guys..

wanted to ask you if it is possible to make this tactic with a forward ? maybe to take one CM or DM to a striker position..

because im playin with liverpool..suarez is a beast in this tactic as shadow striker...but i would like to play sturridge in front..so wanted to ask you if this would be possible ?

im playin with the romian 3-4-2-1-0 (veez concept)...its working really great for liverpool..huge compliment to you !!!

cheers

i usually stick with Callamity's, but decided to try this weird thing tac ;).
and...

Real Sociedad
Media pred: 14th
View attachment 445717

Results:
2nd in La Liga (the same points as 1st Valencia)
View attachment 445714

and SEMI FINAL in Champs League.. this second achivement is especially amazing :) !
View attachment 445713
look on that battle with Arsenal for a final game, sadly i lost ;) !

top scorer (SS):
View attachment 445715

top assistant (MCR)
View attachment 445716

after last year, when i was predicted to 16th place and finished 2nd with Callamity's tactic, i'm a little disappointed with that 2nd place in La Liga this year ;P. but... generally it's not a bad result, isn't it ;) ? i need to win next year, no excuses! :)

View attachment 445705

Meh pretty average

Sarcasm Obviously......

Working pretty well so far, considering im playing youth players in the Champions League and Capital One Cup. Gnabry has got 3 in 3. Would be nice to get a few more goals, but a win is a win i guess.

can you use the same tactic with the same effectiveness year after year?

Playing with Southampton, J-Rod is a monster in the AMC position. Scored 8 goals in 4 games!!!! 1st on EPL!!!! Great tactic!!!!!

Many players are monster in AMC position.
In my save,Tom Ince is a monster.

Playing with Southampton, J-Rod is a monster in the AMC position. Scored 8 goals in 4 games!!!! 1st on EPL!!!! Great tactic!!!!!

Here's my tweak if anyone is interested...let me know how it goes.

Remember, use a fast player as your SS.... make sure the players you play DLP and BWM are suited to those roles. 2 CMs need to have decent pace and be attack minded.

Training is balanced/average and attacking movement.

View attachment 438779

Using your tweak and playing a pacey forward in the shadow striker role.....

View attachment 445563View attachment 445562View attachment 445561View attachment 445560

My 16 year old shadow striker was Amazing!!!!!

View attachment 445559

Great job to all involved in the creation of this tactic! :)

Last edited:
Is there some where in-game that you can veiw how many goals you conceded/scored from corners and so on????

Thanks in advance:)

Guys, Everyone here that is using the Original from OP. Can you please tell me where you allow most goals? Is it, Cross, Corner, Freekick, Thruball etc.

And what Team you are using.

Thanks! ;>

Back