3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
test v2with barnsley dont sign any 1 and either keep them up or get them into the prem

test with barnsley?? soon as u release it i will try that 1 as im a barnsley fan!! i will set myself a goal of champs league in 3 seasons!!

test with barnsley?? soon as u release it i will try that 1 as im a barnsley fan!! i will set myself a goal of champs league in 3 seasons!!
nice got them into the prem with this in my first season did not sign any 1

which tactic? and what was your line up?? am itching to get started but am at work :( was ment to work a long day today but things are guna change hahaha i have had them in prem myself but get hammered when i get there as you get little monies and had to sell mellis has he wouldnt sign a contract but just maybe this tactic can help??

which tactic? and what was your line up?? am itching to get started but am at work :( was ment to work a long day today but things are guna change hahaha i have had them in prem myself but get hammered when i get there as you get little monies and had to sell mellis has he wouldnt sign a contract but just maybe this tactic can help??
View attachment 445535View attachment 445534there you go

Guys, Everyone here that is using the Original from OP. Can you please tell me where you allow most goals? Is it, Cross, Corner, Freekick, Thruball etc.

And what Team you are using.

Thanks! ;>

Off to a good start in serie A with my newly promoted San Marino side. Still using tactic in OP. Seem to struggle more than usual with ball possession, but that's expected in first season in serie A and of course this beautiful tactic is not about simple possession :)

And btw I concede the vast majority of goals with the **** corner kicks or indirect feee kicks (I HATE those fumbles in the 6 yard box always resulting in goals), or the odd long ball that lets the opposition striker 1 vs 1 (lowering d-line seems to help in those occasions)

can't post screenshots atm but I've started with 3 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw in first 5 games in serie A, and tactic isn't fully fluid. Wins include a 5-1 away at catania and 5-0 at home vs lazio. I noticed we win more comfortably when possession is at least 45%, and we struggle a bit when it lowers around 35% but the CCC's are always there :)

Still loving the tactic and the way it plays, not only the results :wub:

Back