3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Whera i can find jassar set pieces?
Or anyone could post original tactic with those set pieces? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Romain and/or Veez, it would contribute a lot to all if you could scan all tactics in your thread and put them in the OP.

Also a link to Jassar set pieces would help everybody.

I would also recommend a test with all tactics that are here, i think they are more than 8. Would be fun to see the winner :D

Romian, i still use the original one.

I play Byern, 2nd season
Most of the goals suffered came from T-balls.

Need more info, just let me know

View attachment 445505View attachment 445504View attachment 445503View attachment 445500View attachment 445474View attachment 445473

Finished the season and winning the champions league.Lost the FA cup to chelsea because of poor finishing.Had 6 CCC but did not score once.I changed the BWM to RGA and changed the centre CB to Cover.Allowed only 2 goals from corner.Wilshere and Ozil were the SS most of the matches.Train wilshere to chip the goalkeeper and he becomes the beast. Think i will buy some youngsters now and develop the team around Ozil,wilshere and ramsey.Added the corner setup.

Last edited:
View attachment 440318View attachment 440320View attachment 440322View attachment 440328

Finished the season and winning the champions league.Lost the FA cup to chelsea because of poor finishing.Had 6 CCC but did not score once.I changed the BWM to RGA and changed the centre CB to Cover.Allowed only 2 goals from corner.Wilshere and Ozil were the SS most of the matches.Train wilshere to chip the goalkeeper and he becomes the beast. Think i will buy some youngsters now and develop the team around Ozil,wilshere and ramsey.

Why didn't you played Ozil as MC and Chamberlain as AMC?

Can you SS Fernandes?

Using the one in the OP with stockport and it is working very nicely, played 22 won 18 drew 3 lost 1. Tactic is superb, finishing chances comfortably. Again the main problem is set pieces. midfielders set to AP and defensive mids are BWM. Havent started tweaking yet as there isnt the need to i find

View attachment 440318View attachment 440320View attachment 440322View attachment 440328

Finished the season and winning the champions league.Lost the FA cup to chelsea because of poor finishing.Had 6 CCC but did not score once.I changed the BWM to RGA and changed the centre CB to Cover.Allowed only 2 goals from corner.Wilshere and Ozil were the SS most of the matches.Train wilshere to chip the goalkeeper and he becomes the beast. Think i will buy some youngsters now and develop the team around Ozil,wilshere and ramsey.

good stuff.

corner kicks are killing me with any set up, what settings are you using? maybe a commanding keeper with great aerial ability is the key here?

liking this pal guna have to start again a think?? love this game to bits but 1 of my dislikes is when your team becomes all players that arnt from the club :( and great no kennedy in side that suits me down to the ground hahaha. any loans you managed to pick up 1st season to help you along?? and which tactic tweak is that?? so many around at the moment??

liking this pal guna have to start again a think?? love this game to bits but 1 of my dislikes is when your team becomes all players that arnt from the club :( and great no kennedy in side that suits me down to the ground hahaha. any loans you managed to pick up 1st season to help you along?? and which tactic tweak is that?? so many around at the moment??
all i got on loan was boyata from city and gary gardner from villa who was very good not played my seasn in the prem dont know if i have the balls to give this a go in the prem and the tac is 2nd 1 in the op the 1 with no tweaks

got a question about what stats goalscorers need, to put the ball in the net! I play with Spurs, and I got like 5 - 10 CCC each game, but I cant score! So i lose matches that I should scored like 5-6 goals, but loses the game with 0-1... any tips?

got a question about what stats goalscorers need, to put the ball in the net! I play with Spurs, and I got like 5 - 10 CCC each game, but I cant score! So i lose matches that I should scored like 5-6 goals, but loses the game with 0-1... any tips?

Lamela should be perfect for you at AMC. generally speed about 15, but i personally believe finishing and composure for this role is a must.

Lamela should be perfect for you at AMC. generally speed about 15, but i personally believe finishing and composure for this role is a must.
Lamela is the one i use at my AMC. He have scored 15 in 22 games. So its very ok ;) but he got LOT of CCC each game but doesnt score.. Alone against keeper maybe 7-8 times but doesn score more than 1... and he isnt alone on the team that doesn score on CCC.. anything that i have to train them in to score more goals?

Lamela is the one i use at my AMC. He have scored 15 in 22 games. So its very ok ;) but he got LOT of CCC each game but doesnt score.. Alone against keeper maybe 7-8 times but doest score more than 1... and he isnt alone on the team that doesn score on CCC.. anything that i have to train them in to score more goals?

From what ive seen when watching games, the shots are taken really early on as obviously the keeper is off the line. So most of them count as CCC's but shouldn't be in my opinion as lobbing the keeper or placing it around them is still difficult. If there was a way for the player not to taker shots so early would be a lot better i feel.

Back