3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
am doing some experiment. original tactic.
i didn't change anything in the player or team instruction or formation, just changed player roles for those which are the most suitable for specific player, where my player have the most starts rating (e.g. my AMC is now Trequartista, RCM is BWM, LCM is AP, both DM's are BLP, rest without changes) - so far so good, 9 consecutive wins in La Liga with my Real Sociedad :).

View attachment 445414

well, Espanyol finished my winning streak, but **** happens. am still on top of the league anyway - and it's almost half of season :).

Millwall top of the championship

Here is the thing apvmoreira said. And its very true. This tactic is ALL based on counter!

had a high defensive line and you could attack well, not to worry about defending because they tried mostly pass to feet. Few T-balls.

Now, you are not the underdog, you need to change your d-line lowering it, getting them to open more in defense so you can attack more. Less t-balls and more open space upfront.

Here is the thing apvmoreira said. And its very true. This tactic is ALL based on counter!

had a high defensive line and you could attack well, not to worry about defending because they tried mostly pass to feet. Few T-balls.
Where is the new version please
sorry for my english i am french
Now, you are not the underdog, you need to change your d-line lowering it, getting them to open more in defense so you can attack more. Less t-balls and more open space upfront.
Where is the new version please; sorry for my bad english i am french

so what if you are the underdog like i will be with my barnsley team in the prem just keep it as is and hope to god i stay up

Impressed with the tactic! Started with Liverpool and had perfect record so far. It's been only 11 games in the league, but every game looked great. My team usually doesn't have so much possession. However, even when it's like 40% during the whole game, we still manage to get way more shots on target, and score goals, while the opponents can do nothing with the ball.
I must say I especially like how wing back get involved in the attacking play. I think it's essential to have a good passed in the middle, so he can send decent through balls towards incoming wing backs.
To me this tactic has two main strenghts:

1. The space between formations is marginal! It leaves the opposition with little area to share the ball, and it allows our players to win the ball quicker.
2. this deep-lying striker makes the opposition defenders go really high after him, making it easier for before mentioned full-backs to storm into abandoned area (if central mid delivers the ball correctly).

I'll continue to test this tactic with LFC and other teams, and must say I'm excited!

With the new tactic i have won the final of Champion's leage with Marseille 6-0 vs Athletico Madrid !!! Romian you are the best my friend lol

Drop Deeper = Low D- Line
Push Higher Up = High D- Line

It's alright??

I use the Morris QPR tweak....it works best for me so far since day 1 with Veez from the other post.

Despite my complain with my Aachen team, I continued my game with Arsenal when they ranked only 9th in the league.
After 1 season of consolidation, I use most of Arsenal youngsters plus 5 normal start up players. Been playing great. The middle defender best with very very good strength and decent heading, then he scores a few from corners.
I free transfer in 2 kids with pace and acceleration and dribble more than 15, both are scoring goals but not as much as the others say.
MC you may play ppl who is good at off the ball, high pace, antipation, first touch passing technique, ppm as go forward often and placed shot and lob keeper.
Don't know wingback should be with or without tackling....but I train them to go forward often and placed shot (yes!) and they do score a few too.
Defenders are trained to have mark tightly, and stand on feet when tackling (VERY IMPORTANT)

Defense corner does concede but very acceptable rate...thanks QPR guy

I use the Morris QPR tweak....it works best for me so far since day 1 with Veez from the other post.

Despite my complain with my Aachen team, I continued my game with Arsenal when they ranked only 9th in the league.
After 1 season of consolidation, I use most of Arsenal youngsters plus 5 normal start up players. Been playing great. The middle defender best with very very good strength and decent heading, then he scores a few from corners.
I free transfer in 2 kids with pace and acceleration and dribble more than 15, both are scoring goals but not as much as the others say.
MC you may play ppl who is good at off the ball, high pace, antipation, first touch passing technique, ppm as go forward often and placed shot and lob keeper.
Don't know wingback should be with or without tackling....but I train them to go forward often and placed shot (yes!) and they do score a few too.
Defenders are trained to have mark tightly, and stand on feet when tackling (VERY IMPORTANT)

Defense corner does concede but very acceptable rate...thanks QPR guy

No problem! Glad it's working for you also!

Back