3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Dont know what happenend. Ended up as 2 last season with Southampton, and won the two cups.

Now in second season, im loosing all the time. Anyone have tried this too?

New players and better team? Try with lower d-line or change all out attack to attack.

Dont know what happenend. Ended up as 2 last season with Southampton, and won the two cups.

maybe you have higher reputation now and more teams play counter and long balls against you. Try using much lower d-line?

@romian how to you do teamtalks? And what changes do you make when getting a red?

Guys I might be on to something for those that wanted a striker in the formation

Easy. You where the underdog, they had a high defensive line and you could attack well, not to worry about defending because they tried mostly pass to feet. Few T-balls.

Now, you are not the underdog, you need to change your d-line lowering it, getting them to open more in defense so you can attack more. Less t-balls and more open space upfront.

am doing some experiment. original tactic.
i didn't change anything in the player or team instruction or formation, just changed player roles for those which are the most suitable for specific player, where my player have the most starts rating (e.g. my AMC is now Trequartista, RCM is BWM, LCM is AP, both DM's are BLP, rest without changes) - so far so good, 9 consecutive wins in La Liga with my Real Sociedad :).

smashed 3 teams away from home, 4-0 3-0 and 5-0, but at home 2 draws, do i lower the def line and play attack instead of overload?

romian, played only few games but i think your new tweak is even better than the original one.
i'm getting much more CCCs, gj guys

romian, played only few games but i think your new tweak is even better than the original one.
i'm getting much more CCCs, gj guys

Thats great! I hope the defence is better then the last one. Still want to find a tactic that can be used by every team.

Back