3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
From what ive seen when watching games, the shots are taken really early on as obviously the keeper is off the line. So most of them count as CCC's but shouldn't be in my opinion as lobbing the keeper or placing it around them is still difficult. If there was a way for the player not to taker shots so early would be a lot better i feel.

This can happen a lot, i know, but how are your MCs playing? Can you SS Lamela please?

In my save Lewandoskvi is my AMC and my MCs are Gotze and Muller and they finish a lot of plays, because they have plus 15 in Pace and they appear a lot in the finish areas with the ball, passed by the AMC

Started next season with crystal palace, nearly sold the whole **** team, and replaced them with free agents signed on 29 december, normally I would've been worried for team cohesion, in this case, neah, why bother, won first game against man united 3-2, and second away at chelsea 3-0, didn't even blink, it just doesn't matter who you use and where, you are going to win with this tactic.
Finishing is not necessary for CM, trust me, it doesn't matter, look at my screenshot with lasne ;), ofc if you play with a very strong team use them there, if you have a **** team and no good finishers, you can even play with defensive middlefielders as CM, they will do very well.
In my second season with cp, I had williams as CM, finishing 7 or 8, can't remember, scored tons of goals.

~~~Tactic uploaded on page 82, post #820, don't bother with OI and training, match preparation att movement, just plug and play.~~~

Last edited:
Okey guys, here is a new tactic from me and Veez and its for Lower/middle teams. Maybe works with bigger teams too but iam still working on a tactic for them.

View attachment 445458 View attachment 445457 View attachment 445456 View attachment 445455 View attachment 445454View attachment 445453 View attachment 445449

I'am very happy with this result and only allowed 5 goals in 11 games.

And it was not any save-play-load games.
View attachment 445450

romian & veez (lower teams).tac - Speedy Share - upload your files here

If you are the "bigger/better" team. Lower D-Line to standard or Low! Keep offside-trap on!

Happy testing ;>

Last edited:
right wingback don't have less dribbling and left yes, is it a mistake?

Dude you must change defending corner settings, in my first game I've conceded three corners...

OK, but a MC in this tactic with 8 at finishing is waste, IMO.

I think being mostly 1 vs 1 chances then pace+agility+composure are more important than finishing. And flair+ PPM likes to lob goalkeeper=lots of goals imo :)

Okey guys, here is a new tactic from me and Veez and its for Lower/middle teams. Maybe works with bigger teams too but iam still working on a tactic for them.

View attachment 440425 View attachment 440428 View attachment 440430 View attachment 440432 View attachment 440433View attachment 440435 View attachment 440443

I'am very happy with this result and only allowed 5 goals in 11 games.

And it was not any save-play-load games.
View attachment 440441

romian & veez (lower teams).tac - Speedy Share - upload your files here

If you are the "bigger/better" team. Lower D-Line to standard or Low! Keep offside-trap on!

Happy testing ;>

sir, please upload another link.
i can't access the link :(
Thanks

Dont know what happenend. Ended up as 2 last season with Southampton, and won the two cups.

Now in second season, im loosing all the time. Anyone have tried this too?

Back