What set pieces are people using the ones from Jassar thread?

hi guys. need a couple of testers for a possible tweaked version. anyone interested? its the same tac that i posted the result against man utd with last night

hi guys. need a couple of testers for a possible tweaked version. anyone interested? its the same tac that i posted the result against man utd with last night

Share it, men!

View attachment 434588 there you go guys, post some screenies of results and let me know if you think it performs better or not please

i've just re-added offsside trap to this version and roaming to both attacking CM's, add it if you wish, if not we can then compare your results with mine. cheers

i have to say there is some dark voodoo at work with this tac only played 5 games with it so far in my man u save won them all by 4 goals even went down to 10 men in 1 game and still won 4-1 awsome

I have to say Veez your version seems to concede more, only played a few games so far though.

I have to say Veez your version seems to concede more, only played a few games so far though.

Really? Its working really well for me and tbh ive changed the CM's to more raoming and they r finding space everywhere making the tactic so good going forward :D

yeah, i started off really well, but its slowing down on me now, gonna try a couple more gane to make up my mind

i have to say there is some dark voodoo at work with this tac only played 5 games with it so far in my man u save won them all by 4 goals even went down to 10 men in 1 game and still won 4-1 awsome

original version or tweaked?

okay lads, despite a really promissing start, i've quickly conlcuded that this tweaked version is not as good as the first one. sorry for wasting ur time :( will continue to work on it

okay lads, despite a really promissing start, i've quickly conlcuded that this tweaked version is not as good as the first one. sorry for wasting ur time :( will continue to work on it

No need for saying sorry mate lol gotta try and test to make it better ;)