so whats best version so far? paste link plz ive lost track lol
:)

Ive set the CM's to roam more with the first tactic as you suggested and its going really well. The play between the CM's and AMC making each other run onto the ball is a joy to watch :)

Such a good tactic, i've tested allmost all of them and this one has to be the best.

Does the original or the tweaked tactic get the best results?

Is it possible to move one of the DM's to an AM without ******** the tactic up?

Does the original or the tweaked tactic get the best results?

Is it possible to move one of the DM's to an AM without ******** the tactic up?

original one. im currently working on that and think im onto something. im gonna test it for a couple more games and if it keeps working i'll post it so you guys can test it too and give feedback

Ive seen the corner and freekick setup on Jassars thread are working well so Ive added the defending and attacking corners with the defending and attacking freekicks to see if that helps the tactic out abit from conceding :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive seen the corner and freekick setup on Jassars thread are working well so Ive added the defending and attacking corners with the defending and attacking freekicks to see if that helps the tactic out abit from conceding :)

if you get good results with it post it :)

original one. im currently working on that and think im onto something. im gonna test it for a couple more games and if it keeps working i'll post it so you guys can test it too and give feedback

just like the last one... starts off really well but gradually loses steam. back to the drawing board!

one think you could do is indicate whats the most important atributes to each position, it would be great!
One question, you never change mentality?

Nice work going out here . I can see that the only way it will stop leaking more goals is to bring the wing backs back as a flat 4 and that will help in stopping goals as first of all opposition is more advanced and will pass more often long ball to create goals .
we can even take one CB out and play in advance role .

one think you could do is indicate whats the most important atributes to each position, it would be great!
One question, you never change mentality?

nope, never change mentality. the amc should be pacey with good finishing, dribbling, composure, passing and first touch. much as a poacher should be, except for the passing. mc's should be similar, but with less focus on finishing and more focus on creating, such as passing, creativity, decisions, tecnique, first touch. dmc's need to be all round players, need to defend well but be good on the ball too, so anticipation, tackling, heading, passing, teamwork, work rate, positioning. wb's are very offensive, so the better offensive attributes the better, however they must be able to defend too! tackling, positioning, anticipation, passing and work rate are essential, and creativity, dribbling, finishing crossing are definate plusses. cb's should be good at passing, anticipation, positioning, tackling, heading, marking. you should also try to get fast defenders with composure and concentration because the defense is put under some pressure during large periods of the game. for all positions passing, decisions and work rate are very importante, not essential, but will help a lot! hope this helps

Nice work going out here . I can see that the only way it will stop leaking more goals is to bring the wing backs back as a flat 4 and that will help in stopping goals as first of all opposition is more advanced and will pass more often long ball to create goals .
we can even take one CB out and play in advance role .

hi mate! i've been trying exactly that, but havent found the right balance yet

hi mate! i've been trying exactly that, but havent found the right balance yet
I will try a tweak once m home , m sure we can stop the conceding part and leave offense as it is

Ooooooooooooo this could become a Veez, Romian and Jassar tweaked tactic :O lol hope something can b worked out and make this an absolute beast tactic!