nope, never change mentality. the amc should be pacey with good finishing, dribbling, composure, passing and first touch. much as a poacher should be, except for the passing. mc's should be similar, but with less focus on finishing and more focus on creating, such as passing, creativity, decisions, tecnique, first touch. dmc's need to be all round players, need to defend well but be good on the ball too, so anticipation, tackling, heading, passing, teamwork, work rate, positioning. wb's are very offensive, so the better offensive attributes the better, however they must be able to defend too! tackling, positioning, anticipation, passing and work rate are essential, and creativity, dribbling, finishing crossing are definate plusses. cb's should be good at passing, anticipation, positioning, tackling, heading, marking. you should also try to get fast defenders with composure and concentration because the defense is put under some pressure during large periods of the game. for all positions passing, decisions and work rate are very importante, not essential, but will help a lot! hope this helps

Cheers, really apreciate it! :)

I am using the original tactic, with the cma's roam from postion as suggested. In a game against Zenit I went 1-0 down to a ball over the top, beating my offside trap as a few of us have had.
So mid-way through first half I took off 'use offside trap' and moved my cwb back to have a flat back five, I added 'more direct passes' to the cwb and I ended up winning the game 3-1. didnt have much ccc's but seemed to fix the problem of over the top balls leading to goal and I also have jassars corner set up. so this jassar is on to something with moving cwb back.
Granted its only one game so I will continue to try it out and hopefull jassar will try some tweaks also as will we all:)

View attachment 447738View attachment 447737View attachment 447736

original one. im currently working on that and think im onto something. im gonna test it for a couple more games and if it keeps working i'll post it so you guys can test it too and give feedback

Alright. Tyvm for your quick response :)

perhaps pace and aceleration are important too for MC and MAC?

going to give this a go with my bayern save think the me will sit down and cry

sry for being a pain in the *** ^^, but another question, now regarding fluidity, should we change it according to the quality of our squad, if yes, what option would you recommend?

For me, one of the CM works better as an AP, the only problem with this seems to be the defense, they have the lowest ratings, a few improvements are needed there and we'll rape fm 2014 with the tactic like it was a little ****** in prison.

Back to another of Veez(inspired?) tactics. :)

Was wondering you set the mentality to overload. Should I change it to something like counter when against bigger teams?

Guys i might have something...
Please note that I am relegation candidate number 1 and this is champions candidate number 1.
It's only half time, but none of the CCC and goals were from corners.
It is also the first time I've tried this tweak, so it might just be a one time happening.

View attachment 447696

Guys i might have something...
Please note that I am relegation candidate number 1 and this is champions candidate number 1.
It's only half time, but none of the CCC and goals were from corners.
It is also the first time I've tried this tweak, so it might just be a one time happening.

View attachment 434835

Which tweaks did you use?

Match ended like this, me the relegation cadidate number 1 (without any signings) against champions candidate number 1, who also are number 1 in the competition... I also have the most shittiest players in the competition as I'm doing the Youth Challenge so I haven't been able to buy a player since the first season and I'm in 2021 atm.
View attachment 447693

This is my current team, I have made no signings yet and I have around 19.5M in the bank to spend. Anyone have suggestions of players and areas to improve with plz? Maybe some of you have experience with schalke or similar teams.

Thanks in advance:)View attachment 447690

Match ended like this, me the relegation cadidate number 1 (without any signings) against champions candidate number 1, who also are number 1 in the competition... I also have the most shittiest players in the competition as I'm doing the Youth Challenge so I haven't been able to buy a player since the first season and I'm in 2021 atm.
View attachment 434842

Post the tactic with ur tweaks por favor, I want to test it.

sorry uploaded the wrong tactic, will post good tactic in few moments

what is your general training and individual training ?

it's a good tactic ;)

I don't know how to upload the tactic directly to this reply so I have a mediafire link.

3421 brenner tweak

Please note this is very much work in progress. I have the jassar corner setup. I am also experimenting with shorter passing style and direct passing style.

edit: I don't use OI

Last edited: