3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
It seems to be a little inconsistent now though. Ive lost to 19th placed Swansea 2-0, and a midtable Southampton 2-1, but I did beat Juve 4-1 despite getting a red card in the 22nd second (yes second!) of the game. Slightly frustrating

Where did the goals came from?

It seems to be a little inconsistent now though. Ive lost to 19th placed Swansea 2-0, and a midtable Southampton 2-1, but I did beat Juve 4-1 despite getting a red card in the 22nd second (yes second!) of the game. Slightly frustrating
yes i've noticed that too. how did you concede? are you using d-line tweaks? might need to play deeper against smaller teams or they will exploit space behind ur defence. this wont happen as much against bigger teams

after update I played 3 matches as Liverpool with Bermuda
at 1st against Everton (a) 1-1 [2 ccc]
2nd against WBA (h) 3-0 [5 ccc] - I made some tweeks
3rd against Sunderland (a) [5 ccc] - Suarez scored 4 goals as AMC

1st game with the 3 cm's, 3-0. Nice plays between them, will keep posting

It doesn't seem than unrealistic that chelsea would defeat sunderland 5-1 in real life...

?watch any football last night? ;)

I'm going to try this on the new patch now with my Sunderland save. I was/am top after 18 games and have just beaten 2nd top 3-0 away from home..now 11 points clear! hopefully it is still works great! I agree with previous posters who say the original is the best!

View attachment 443068

First game in new patch:
View attachment 443059

9 CCC for me and 0 for them!

Last edited:
midnight up load ur tactic plz, u must of done some tweaks
?watch any football last night? ;)

I'm going to try this on the new patch now with my Sunderland save. I was/am top after 18 games and have just beaten 2nd top 3-0 away from home..now 11 points clear! hopefully it is still works great! I agree with previous posters who say the original is the best!

View attachment 446229

First game in new patch:
View attachment 446243

9 CCC for me and 0 for them!

This tactic is game breaking, first game mersey side derby, iago aspas 4 goals as shadow striker amazing tactic! Well done.

midnight up load ur tactic plz, u must of done some tweaks

I have made no tweaks. I play original tactic in OP with training set to Att. Movement. I didn't realise until I took this screenshot, but for some reason my tactic fluidity levels have dropped to almost half. I do have a very good team with players very good in their roles:

View attachment 443043

I have made no tweaks. I play original tactic in OP with training set to Att. Movement. I didn't realise until I took this screenshot, but for some reason my tactic fluidity levels have dropped to almost half. I do have a very good team with players very good in their roles:

View attachment 446274

You probably bought too many players at once.

View attachment 446274
its a bug it will be better when you start a new season

View attachment 446274

The fluidity its a knowned bug of this patch, don't worry too much.

I did change the DM to BWM, just that, but that should change the defense, not the CCCs.

I think this tactic can still go :D

Back